Happy Birthday, beautiful!

~ Marshall's POV ~

It was the morning of my wife's birthday and after a lot of thinking and searching, I had bought her a platinum necklace with a yellow diamond. I know that Tina wasn't a materialistic person and definitely she could buy that stuff herself, but sometimes I wanted to spoil her a bit.
Right now I was in the kitchen and made breakfast for her, while she was still asleep. I had taken the day off, even though with the production of my new album, I probably should be at the studio. But it was Tina's birthday. I had to be at home.
She was doing pretty good, considering that she was pregnant. No morning sickness and the headaches and tiredness had stopped also. She was like always, only that she was carrying our baby, my baby! She was now 9 weeks far and still I couldn't see a belly showing. I know she's very fit, but come on, not even a tiny little bit? I actually was looking every morning if she was showing, but she still disappointed me. In 2 month we probably would find out the gender and I was really excited. I know I've said I would be okay with both. But a boy would be great. Especially after the loss of Josh.

I was about to get myself a coffee when I heard the front door being closed. I let everything fall and rushed out
"Daaaaaad!"

Fuck it! Too late!!!!!!

"Shhhhhh! Tina's still asleep!" I whisper yelled at my daughters and Kim, who stood in the foyer.
"Oooookay." Hailie whisper yelled back, which made me chuckle.
"Come on, let's go into the kitchen!" I ushered them and they grabbed their presents for my wife and walked behind me.
"You want some coffee?" I asked Kim, while the girls had taken something to drink out off the fridge.
"Coffee sounds great." She nodded and I poured her a cup, while she was texting on her phone. "I'm just telling Ronnie to call and not ring the doorbell when she's here, so Tina won't wake up!" She informed me about what she was writing and I nodded. "How is our Momma doing by the way? Still no morning sickness?" I shook my head and smiled and Kim huffed out frustrated. "That's so not fair!"
She had been feeling horrible in the morning, while she was pregnant with Hailie, sometimes she wouldn't leave the bathroom for hours.
"She's doing absolutely fine!" I told her and mumbled. "You can't even see she's carrying a baby!"
"Ooooh, come on, Marshall." Kim rubbed over my arm. "Really soon she'll start to show. Don't worry in a few month she'll feel like a whale!" She laughed.
"I hope not!" Tina said smiling when she walked into the kitchen and was immediately hugged tightly from Whitney.
"Whit! Baby! Be careful!" I told her which made Tina roll her eyes.
"It's okay, Whitney. Give me a real hug!" She hugged her again and Whitney kissed her cheek.
"Happy Birthday, Tina!" She smiled and my wife smiled back at her and kissed her on her forehead.
"Thank you, sweetie!"
"From me you'll get a tight hug too." Hailie walked with wide open arms towards Tina, but smirked at me and stuck her tongue out.
"I hope so!" Tina chuckled and hugged her tightly.
"Happy happy happy Birthday, Tina!" She told her and kissed her cheek. "You're the best!" My wife smiled and thanked her and as soon as Hailie had released her, she was hugged from Alaina.
"I wish you all the best, Tina!" Laney also hugged her tightly. And then it was Kim's turn.
She walked over to my wife and hugged her really tightly around her neck.
"Happy Birthday, Tina....." she started and then whispered in her ear, so we couldn't hear it. But whatever she said got my wife all emotional and she got tears in her eyes. "....I love you!" Kim ended and kissed Tina right and left on her cheek.
"Thank you so so much Kim!" She answered and sniffled a bit, before she looked at me.
"I won't congratulate you. Looks like you don't need it." I told her with a fake pissed tone and she tilted her head to the side and smiled at me.

Gosh, she's so beautiful and since she's pregnant she got a glow to her.....I can't describe it...... she's just perfect!

I walked over to her, wrapped my hands around her waist and lifted her up, before I kissed her shortly.
"Happy Birthday, beautiful!" I said and let her down, cupped her face and kissed her again.
"I love you and I'm so happy to have you in my life!" I told her sincerely and kissed her again.
"Okay enough with all the kissing." Hailie stopped us. "One kiss is good, two are okay, but three are too much!" As if they had practiced it Tina and Kim told her "get a grip!" which made us all laugh.
"Time for presents!" Whitney said loudly and clapped her hands, but I held her back.
"How about we do that in the living room after breakfast. Tina needs to eat and sit down." I suggested and my wonderful wife rolled her eyes and slapped me lightly on my chest.
"Marshall, I'm pregnant not ill!" She told me and looked at Whitney. "Gimme these presents!"
From the girls she got a new handbag

As if she hadn't already 3 rags full....

And a spa day with them all together.
From Kim she got a two days trip to Montreal, together with her.

She's pregnant for gods sake, she shouldn't travel around, especially not without me!!

And then it was my turn.
"Mine you'll get later." I told her and she nodded and smiled.
"Oh Dad, we wanna see it too!" Hailie whined.
"You'll stay till Sunday, don't you think you'll see it later then?" I asked her and she shook her head and laughed.
"Yeah, okay."
"Someone should open the door, Ronnie is here." Kim stated and Whit rushed out off the kitchen.
"Come here and let me hug you, bestie!" Ronnie said loudly when she walked in and pulled Tina in a bone crushing hug.

Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!! There's my baby inside her!!!!!!!!!! BE FUCKING CAREFUL!!!!!

"Happy Birthday, bestie! I love you!" Ronnie told her and thankfully released her again. She had bought Tina a new Rolex and Tina almost flipped out over the present.
"Why are you looking as if you had bitte into a lemon?" Ronnie asked me as she walked towards me, to hug me shortly and say hello.
"You hugged her to tight for his liking." Kim answered her question and they both chuckled.
"I'm only trying to take care of my wife and baby!" I defended myself, which made them laugh.
"And you're doing a perfect job, babe!" Tina told me sincerely and walked over to me,wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. "We are starving." She told me when she had released me and pointed to her stomach.
"And I definitely don't want that!" I kissed her shortly and finished breakfast.