The date

We had left the party, after I had walked back and went straight home. Josh was babbling the whole car ride, while Ronnie was driving and I stared out the window.

He lied to me.... he really lied about not loving me.... how could he do that? -He told you stupid!!!!
But it doesn't makes sense? -For him it does, you won't understand it's mens logic!!!
How do I know he isn't lying now? -You don't, let's wait and see!

"You want to sleep in the car?" Ronnie chuckled at me and I realized we were at home.
"No, I'm coming!" I got out and walked in the house, straight into my bedroom, to put on some sweatpants and a shirt. I walked out and put my son to bed, reading him a bedtime story, before I walked into the kitchen to get me something to drink.
"You gonna tell me what happened?" Ronnie asked behind me and I turned around to look at her.
"The summary?"
"I would be okay with the whole story too!" She smiled at me and we walked into our living room.
"Okay, summary," I said after we had sat down, "he lied about not loving me and he wants me back!" She looked at me with her jaw hanging open.
"Wait, what????" She was clearly confused.
"Yup!" I simply answered and grabbed my water.
"Ooooookay, I need more than that, bestie! Give me the whole story!" She ordered and I told her everything that he had said....

"And now you're going on a date with him in 2 days?" She asked me, after I had told her.
"Yes."
"You think it's the right thing, Tina? You know I only trying to protect you..." she said.
"I know you are" I smiled at her, "I don't know if it's right. But I do know that I love him. And I miss him so much..." I had to stop, because tears were dropping again, "I'm incomplete without him Ronnie. I just have to give it one last try..."
"Hey, don't cry" she said softly and pulled me in a hug, "I know how much you love him. But please take it slow, okay!?"
"Okay" I sniffled.
We sat and watched a bit TV. I was the first to say good night and walked into my bedroom, when I heard my cellphone beeping.

Marshall: Thank you for giving me another chance. I promise I'll use it. I love you, beautiful! Good night....

I smiled to myself, but decided to not text him back. I layed down and slept peacefully, for the first time in 2 months.

Thursday was very simple. I got up, spent time with my son and Ronnie and went to bed. The only difference was to the last days, that Marshall had wrote me several text messages. Saying good morning, telling me how his day is going and last good night. It was nice to see that he really tried, but still, it was only the first day. I replied back every time, but only in short sentences and without saying "I love you"....
And now it was Friday, 6 pm. Time to get ready for my date.....
I did not only want to look good, I wanted to look jaw dropping good.
After I had taken a bath and washed my hair. I went into my closet, to pick out what to wear

( pic above)

my hair was in light waves and even in my make-up I had put more effort. Foundation, concealer, eyeliner, kajal, mascara, rouge and a nude colored lipstick. I put on some jewelry and took my clutch and my black Trenchcoat and by 7.45 pm I was good to go....
"Hello, hello...." Ronnie laughed and whistled when I walked in the living room, to say good night to Josh
"Mommy, you're so beautiful!" He smiled at me and my heart wanted to jump out off my chest.
"Thank you so much sweetheart. You'll be good, right?" I asked him and kissed him lightly on his head. "Mommy loves you."
"I love you too" he said still smiling. And then the doorbell rang.
"Let me give you a hug" Ronnie said and got up, "good luck, bestie. I love you!"
"Love you too!" I said and pulled away from her hug, to walk to the door.
I stepped out and saw him leaning with his back at his car door, looking hotter than ever, wearing black jeans, a black shirt and a black leather jacket.

Sexy bastard.........

Like I had intended, his jaw dropped to the ground and he pushed himself off the car to walk over to me. Before I could say a word, he had put his hands under my open coat, on my waist and pulled me close.
"You look breathtakingly beautiful!" He said and smiled at me, only inches away from my face.
"You don't look so bad either!" I replied smiling also. He pulled away and offered me his arm, which I gladly took. He walked me to the passenger side and opened the door for me.