Patchwork family....

Needless to say we had have "fun" the whole morning and also after lunch. We hadn't even called anyone, to tell them that we were engaged.

I guess we'll do that later....

Now we were sitting on the couch and thankfully Marshall could keep his hands off me for bit. Not that I wouldn't want him, too. Actually all the time, but this man was insatiable. Currently we were looking for a birthday present for Laney. Marshall didn't wanted me to go way over board, since he and Kim had already bought a lot, which included travel luggage from Louis Vuitton and that's what inspired me for my present.
"How about I give her a trip to somewhere in Europe?" I suggested and his eyes widened.
"Definitely NOT! I won't let her fly thousands of miles away alone. She's my little girl, that's not an option, babe!" I knew that Laney really wanted to visit a few places in Europe, so I thought about how I could convince him, cause I knew Kim wouldn't have a problem with it.

Lightbulb!!!! Bing Bing!!!!

"What would you think if my sister would go with her?" I questioned,"her birthday is at the end of this month, so I would give her the same as Laney?!" I could see that he was thinking about it, so I went on. "Marshall, I'll make sure that they will be safe. I give you my word!" He sighed and kissed my temple.
"If you give me your word, then I'm okay with it!" I swear I was probably happier than she would be, clapping my hands like a child, I started to look in which city I would sent them.
"There," I pointed at my iPad and showed it to him, "Paris!"
"It's nice, you ever been there?" He looked from the screen to me and I looked at him dumbfounded.
"Babe, my hometown is a 7 hour drive max from Paris. Sure I was there!"
"A'right! Then let me help you with the payment." I knew he only meant it well, but come on I'm a fuckin' Multimillionaire myself.
"Are you kidding me, now?" I asked him fake sternly and put my iPad aside, climbed on his lap straddling him.
"No, I'm not." He kissed me once and his hands wandered to my ass. "I know you got your own money, beautiful. But I thought I'd be nice if she gets something from us together, too?! I mean, we're getting married..."

He's too cute.....

I kissed him and in between seconds it turned into waaaaay more than I had intended.

Later this afternoon we had called our families to let them know that we were engaged now. Kim and Ronnie already knew that Marshall would ask me to marry him. And for sure they knew that I would say "yes", so it was no surprise. But the girls and especially Josh were thrilled. Josh even asked, if Marshall would be now his real daddy to him and I couldn't hold my tears back.
My family in Germany freaked out. My sister was squealing into the phone, like crazy. Everyone was overly happy for us. I even sent greetings to my granny, that I would marry the drug addict now.
After all the phone calls, we were laying on the couch and watched a movie.
Marshall was laying behind me, his leg trapped over mine and his arm around my waist, under my shirt, softly caressing my stomach.
"I thought of somethin'..." he started and I knew if he was beginning a talk like that, I should listen. So I turned around and faced him.
"When we're married, what would you think, if I would adopt Josh?" I swear my eyes wanted to jump out.
"You really would do that?" I asked him, completely stunned by his question.
"To me he already is my son, why don't make it official? He's your son Tina and I love you. If I marry you, he should be mine too." I pulled his face to mine and smashed my lips on his.
"I love you too. Do you even know how perfect you are?"
"Why don't you show me, babe?" He smirked and his hand lifted my shirt up.

Today was Alaina's birthday and we had just arrived at Kim's house. The second we had walked inside, we were almost hugged to death by everyone. The girls all wanted to see my ring and complimented their dad for his good taste.
Kim, Marshall and I only laughed, knowing fairly well who had picked out the ring.
I hugged Laney tight, wishing her a happy birthday and all she said was, that it was one of the best birthday's ever, since she knew now her dad was in safe hands.

God, thank you for giving me this family...

Josh and Ronnie had now arrived too and when my son ran into the room and screamed happily "Mommy, Daddy", Kim hugged me tightly to keep me from crying. I couldn't be happier....

"Oh my gosh...." Laney yelled when she had opened the envelope where the booking reservation for her hotel in Paris, was in. "You two are crazy! Thank you so so much!" She hugged me and then Marshall tightly.
"But just so you know," Marshall started and she looked awaiting at him, "you won't be alone on your vacation."
"Who's coming with me?" She asked and looked from him to me and back.
"Your Dad didn't want you to go on your own, so my sister, who's birthday is in 3 weeks too, will join you. If that's okay for you?" I told her our decision and she smiled.
"If it's okay? Sure as hell it is. It'll be great to meet her, I mean she's now family too, right?!"

Have I said how happy and blessed I am???

I only smiled and nodded, pulling her once again in a hug.
We stayed till after dinner and then left, so our son could go to sleep. Kim, Ronnie and I had decided to go out for breakfast tomorrow morning, that I could tell them the details of the proposal. It was still surreal for me to be engaged. And not only to someone.... no I would marry Marshall....