The first night....

We had partied till 2 in the morning and Marshall had introduced me to a lot more people. I really like Nicole, Dre's wife. She was kinda like Kim, but without the short fuse. We had talked for a while about our life's and I'd promised her to come to LA with Marshall, when he would work with Dre.
"Misses Mathers, what would you think if your husband takes you to bed?" Marshall had his arms sneaked around me from behind and whispered in my ear. I turned around in his arms and cupped his face with my hands and kissed him softly, before I also whispered in his ear.
"Mister Mathers, your wife would really like that." He smiled shortly and released me out of his arms, took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers. We said our 'good nights' to the family and friends and went upstairs into our suit. He unlocked the door and smiled at me.
"I won't carry you over the doorstep here, I'll do that when we are at home again." I smiled back at him and shook my head.

Gosh, he's so perfect and so sweet sometimes!

We walked inside and he locked the door behind us. And then we just stood in front of each other.
"Tina, I understand if you don't want to. I know after what had hap......" I cutted him off with a long kiss and let my hands glide over his arms. He had already taken off his jacket and tie, so it would be very easy for me to undress him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, still kissing him and walked him backwards into the bedroom. His hands were all over my body now and his breathing had gotten heavier. When we stood in front of the bed, I broke the kiss and turned my back to him and looked over my shoulder.
"Why don't you help me out off the dress?!" I suggested and he reluctantly unzipped my bridal dress. It glided down my body and the second it hit the floor, I could hear him soaking in air sharply behind me. But he still didn't touch me. So I turned around again and saw him scanning my body up and down repeatedly. I layed my hands on his chest and waited for him to look into my eyes.
"Marshall, I opened a new book today. I don't care what you had done. We are married now, only everything you do from now on will count." I told him sincerely and started to unbutton his shirt slowly. "Do you really don't want to sleep with your wife?" He looked at me for a second and then grabbed my ass and pulled me to his body, while kissing me passionately. I stepped out off my dress and he lifted me up, turned his body and placed me carefully on the bed.
"I missed you so much, Tina!" He stated and pulled me softly further up on the bed, hovering over me.
"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked him and let my hands slide through his hair and down his neck, while he closed his eyes under my touch.
"I only try to decide, if you should leave that absolute sexy corsage on or not." He answered which made me smile.
"How about I leave it on for now and pulled it off later?!" I suggested and in the blink of an eye he had removed his shirt.

This man is so fucking hot!!!!!

"Whatever my wife wants." He said and started to unclip the stockings, leaving a trail of kisses on my upper thighs. He pulled them off and got up to undress himself quickly. At last he pulled my thong off and slided softly over my clit with his fingertips, which made me moan. He kissed his way up, till he was over my face and after we shared a deep kiss, he looked at me again, while his hands pulled my arms over my head. He secured them there and intertwined our fingers. His body was now stretched as mine, which gave me quite the view on his chest and abs. He pushed his hips lightly against my center and feeling his hard dick against my clit, made my breathing increase even more and made me moan out.
"Tell me that you love me." He said with his lips against mine and his left hand released my hand and glided down my body. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes.
"I love you Marshall." I said and moaned out load shortly after, because he had pushed his dick inside me. Which also let him moan out. His hand glided up my body again and he intertwined our fingers again and then he started to move. It wasn't sex, he didn't want to fuck me, he made love to me and it felt amazing. We both moaned louder with every move he made in and out off me and kissed each other inbetween our moaning and heavy breathing.
"Oh god, baby....." he said and speeded up his movement and I wrapped my legs around him. "Cum for me!" He whispered and I let go, moaning and yelling his name and he followed shortly after. He pulled our still intertwined hands down to my shoulders and kissed me deeply.
"I needed you so damn much. You can't imagine..." he smiled a little and kissed me again, pulling his dick out afterwards. He rolled down from me, but pulled me in one swift motion on top of him, which made me chuckle.
"Beautiful, look at me..." he said softly and I looked into his eyes again, waiting for him to continue. "I know we talked about it and I know it's almost impossible," he stopped and took a deep breath, while his hands were caressing my back, "let us make a baby. I really want to have one with you." I opened my mouth to but in, but he was faster. "I know it might never happen, but only the thought of getting you pregnant is a turn on." He smirked and I shook my head.
"Marshall, let's talk about that another time. Because right now," I got off him, unhooked my corsage and let it fall to the ground. "I really want to have sex with my hot husband!"