Slowly back to normal...

I had walked upstairs after I'd left him standing in the backyard and took a nap. I was exhausted. All the chaos, the pain, the alcohol and the crying had taken its toll on me. I felt empty and I could only recall 2 times in my life when I had felt the same, when my grandparents had died. But Marshall wasn't dead, he was still here and he wanted and needed my love so badly right now. And I just was too caught up, that I'd let him down.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!!!!!!

The actual feeling, that I'd really thought about ending my life, hunted me like crazy and I was scared how much I loved him. Not even my ex, with everything that he had done to me, had ever pushed me this far. But Marshall.......
He was THE ONE! The man you would only meet once in your life, if you're lucky. He could get me to do everything for him, hell I think I was capable of killing someone for him. And that scared the shit out off me. I loved the way he loves me, how he talks to me, looks at me. Just every little thing he does.

And you still can't get over that shit and be there for him! Think about what he would do, if that had happened to you, stupid!!!!
Enough with the self- pity, bitch!!! Take care of your man, dammit!!!!!

When I woke up again it was already dark outside, turning to the watch on my nightstand, I saw that it was 10.30 pm.

Damn.... go and look for him!!!!

I went into the bathroom, got my make-up down, washed my face, brushed my teeth and walked into my closet to change my clothes. Wearing a simple grey cotton dress, I went down to search for my fiancée. Living room, kitchen, office, studio. He was nowhere! I even looked in the garage to see if his cars were there, they were, so he must be here. He wouldn't just go for a walk in the neighborhood.
I went back to the kitchen, to get me an iced tea and then outside to smoke a cigarette. And there he was, sitting on my chair on the veranda in the dark.
"You want to be alone?" I asked him and he turned his head.
"You know I don't want to...." he paused shortly, "but if you want to be alone, I could go inside?!"

He's so perfect....

And in that moment I knew what I had to do
"Please stay." I walked over to him and took his hands in mine, before I wrapped them around my waist and sat on his lap, straddling him. He inhaled deeply.
"Tina...." but I put my index finger on his lips to shut him up.
"Kiss me Marshall!" His left hand was immediately at my neck and my hands on both of his cheeks and then he kissed me with such passion and desire, that I wanted to explode. He stopped shortly, so we could catch some air and mumbled against my lips
"I love you so much!" and kissed me again. His right arm sneaked fully around me and he pulled me lightly forward on his lap. I could feel he was already hard and daaaaaaaaaamn, that turned me on even more. I let my hands slide down his neck and chest, down over his abs and to the end of his shirt. I lifted it up over his head and he did the same with my dress.
"Beautiful, you know you don't...." I kissed him again, but for the first time ever he broke our kiss.
"Listen to me, please. I know that you think about what that bitch had done. But look at me. Tina I'm all yours..."
"I know. Let's not talk about it anymore if we don't have to. Show me that you're mine, that's all I want." He kissed me again, unclipping my bra and pulling it off, to throw it somewhere.
"Get up baby!" He ordered me softly and I did as he said, only to watch him, first pulling down his pants and boxers and then pulling down my panties. He reached his hand out to take mine and I stepped over my underwear between his legs. His hand left mine and wandered to my ass to grab it, while he kissed me once on my navel.

Enough now..... I can't wait anymore!!!!!

I pushed him backwards in the chair and sat down straddling him, in the middle of his upper thighs. With one hand I grabbed his dick and massaged it, my other hand scratched with my nails softly over his chest and abs, before I leaned forward and kissed him. I kissed down to his neck and his head rolled back with closed eyes and slightly parted lips. I loved to see him like that, enjoying my affection towards him. His hands were constantly massaging my ass and I slide forward, lifted my hips up and let him slide into me.
"Damn baby....." he moaned out when I took his dick deep inside of me, while I let out a satisfied "oh God....". One hand left my ass, grabbing my neck and the other wrapped tightly around my back, I was unable to move.
"Wrap your legs around me." He ordered and I did as I told, before he got up and walked to a sunbed, laying me down on my back. Still inside me and moving painfully slowly in and out, he took both of my hands putting it on his chest and looked at me.
"You feel that?" He asked

What do you mean? Your dick inside me, your movements, your chestmuscles, your soft skin, your heartbeat......

I looked at him and nodded breathing heavily.
"It's all yours Tina! For the rest of our life's! Only yours!!" He stated and kissed me, my hands wandered to his back, digging my nails in it and held him close to me. Shorty after I climaxed and so did he. Still breathing heavily, he propped himself up on his elbows and looked at me.
"I love you" he kissed me deeply and I felt like I was in heaven.
"I love you too" I smiled and he kissed the tip of my nose.
"Am I allowed to sleep in my bed with my fiancé again?"