Drake

Today was 16th of August and my husband would make a surprise appearance at Drake's concert at Joe Louis Arena.

We had told everyone that was close to us about the baby and they were absolutely thrilled. My Mom had started crying, like Veronica. My sister had screamed like a maniac into the phone, like Kim and Marshall's girls did both. Everyone was overly happy for us, but the happiest was my husband himself. And as happy as he was, as protective he had gotten. Every time he was touching or caressing my stomach, he made sure to tell me, that he would never let anything happen to the baby and me. He wouldn't let me go grocery shopping without my bodyguards and now Kim or Ronnie had to come with me too. It was kind of unnerving. But he made up for it every day. He had transformed in the most loving person, I had ever met.
The baby was doing great and was growing as it should be. Date of birth should be the 4th of March 2017 and my Mom was thrilled. It was her birthday too.
My life was absolutely perfect.

I was standing in my closet, to pick out what I would wear. Marshall wanted me to come with him, he wouldn't let me out off his sight. I decided for a loose fitted grey tank top, dark blue ankle jeans, a black leather jacket and black flat booties. My hair was still a bob cut and I had put light waves in it. My make-up was simply as always. I put on some earrings, a watch and the bracelet I had gotten from Marshall.
"Beautiful, you two ready?" Marshall yelled from downstairs and I chuckled.
"Coming!" I yelled back, which made him laugh loudly.
"I hope not if I'm not there!" He yelled again and this time I laughed and walked downstairs.
"You ever stop thinking of sex?" I asked him when I stood in front of him and gave him a kiss.
"Not when you're around." He smirked and like always, since we knew I was pregnant, his hand wandered to my stomach. "You two are good?"
"We're perfect, Marshall." I smiled at him and layed my hands on his cheek. "And you?"
"Couldn't be better. I got my wife at my side." He winked at me and took my hand from his cheek, kissed it once and intertwined our fingers. "Let's go, a few from the guys will come too, so we'll meet with them." I nodded and we walked out the front door to the car. Dave would drive us and Sam, Jeremy, Mitch and Ty would follow us in another car.

When we arrived at the Arena our bodyguards made sure that no one would see us while we walked in.
"You remember last time we were here?" Marshall whispered in my ear, while we walked down the hallway, his arm wrapped tightly around my waist.
"I do, I begged you to take me back." I told him and smiled.

It seems like decades ago....

"Because I had let you go." He stated. "And now we're married and having a baby..." I kissed his cheek and he smiled at me.
"Hey Em," I heard an unfamiliar voice yell from further down the corridor. "How are you, man?" We stopped in front of the dude and it was Drake.
"Good!" Marshall replied and they did their handshake hugging thing. "How you doin'? Nervous?"
"Well a bit!" Drake laughed and Marshall turned his attention to me.
"Man, that's my wife Tina. Tina, Aubrey!"
"Nice to meet you." He told me and shook my hand.

Weak handshake....... weak character!

"Nice to meet you too." I answered and Marshall wrapped his arm around me again.
"The others are in the dressing room, come on, we still got time." Aubrey told us and walked in front of us into his dressing room. Immediately we were greeted from Royce and Yela
"Hey Momma," Royce chuckled and basically ripped me out of my husbands arm to hug me, much to his dislike.
"Yo, Nickle, you outta your mind?" Marshall asked him slightly angry and pulled me back to his side.
"You two realize I'm not a rag doll you can throw around, right?" I asked them looking from one to the other and they both smirked.
"Sorry, beautiful!" Marshall said and kissed my temple, while Royce mumbled a "sorry"
"Tell me, how's the little one doing?" Royce asked me now and I smiled.
"Same since yesterday. The baby is doing great!" I answered and a voice I never wanted to hear again asked.
"You're pregnant?"
I shot Marshall a death glare and turned my head towards the voice.
"I don't think that is your concern, Robyn!" I spat out and turned back to me husband. "What the fuck is she doing here? Did you know that she's here?" I asked him aggravated and he raised his eyebrows.
"I didn't know, Tina. Believe me. I wouldn't put you in this position, especially not now that you're pregnant with our baby!" He stated and kissed me shortly.
"Tina, can we please talk?" Robyn now asked from behind me and Marshall turned around instantly.
"I swear, if you say another word to her, I'll loose my shit. My wife shouldn't get upset." He told her sternly and was about to open his mouth again, but I put my hand on his chest and shook my head, when he looked at me.
"Didn't you say something about taking a pic with Aubrey?" I asked him and he looked confused at me but nodded.
"Yeah, but..." he started.
"Then why don't you do that now?" I asked him softly and smiled at him. He closed his eyes shortly and layed his hand on my stomach.
"Okay" he exhaled loudly and kissed me once. "But think about the little one, a'right?" He said and kissed me again, before he removed his hand and walked over to Drake.
"What do you want?" I asked Robyn coldly when I had turned fully to her.
"First of all, congratulations to your marriage and for sure the baby, now." She said and pointed to a row of chairs in the back of the room. "Should we sit down to talk? I don't want Marshall to rip my head off!" I nodded and walked with her to the chairs and we sat down.
"Tina I'm truly sorry for what I've done. I shouldn't have said that shit to him." She told me and I could see that she meant it. "I felt horrible, when I'd heard that he had left you and when I heard that your son had died..." she stopped and took a deep breath. "I really didn't mean to cause trouble, Tina. I'm really sorry!" She ended and I took a deep breath.
"I'll forgive you. I don't know what Marshall will do, he's not really the forgiving kind, but I will forgive you!" I told her and she smiled at me. "But Robyn, if you ever say shit like that again..." I let my voice trail off and she pulled me in a hug.
"Thank you, Tina!" She said when she released me and I nodded. "Tell me about the baby. How far are you? Boy or girl?" I chuckled and answered her questions happily. I loved to talk about our baby.
We had been interrupted from Drake who let her know he would go on stage now, but not without sticking his tongue down her throat.

Ew.... I hope Marshall and I don't look like that.......

My husband came over too and was utterly surprised, seeing me talking and laughing with her.
"Beautiful, you got a minute?" He asked me and I nodded and got up. He pulled me close to him by my waist and whispered in my ear.
"You good?" I kissed his neck and whispered "I'm perfect, we are perfect" back. He pulled lightly off me and kissed me.
"I have to go on stage, you coming?" He asked me and I nodded. I looooooooved seeing him perform. It was a major turn on for me. He was phenomenal and when Drake bowed down in front of him and called him "the greatest rapper of all time" I could explode from pride.

Yup....... that's my husband!!!!