What's broken can be fixed....

We were now sitting for, what felt like forever, clinging to each other on the kitchen floor. He had slowly calmed down and by now, he was breathing normally again, though he still cried. It broke my heart to see him like this and I knew, what he had done was horrible and humiliating. But right now, I didn't care about it, I cared about him more! These last hours, I had seen the worst sides of him; the aggressive one and the almost depressive and self- destructive one. Years ago, i would have left him, because of both sides. But my past had made me who I am today and I knew, I was strong enough to get over it and stay with him.
"Marshall..." I whispered and took my hand away from his back, to lay it on his cheek, while my other hand was still caressing his neck softly. My shirt was all wet, where he had hidden his face at my collarbone. I kissed him lightly on his head and continued, "baby, we should get up. Come on!" His grip tightened immediately and i knew why.

He thinks, you'll leave him now.....

"Don't....." he whispered back and leaned his face into my hand, "don't force me to let you go, Tina, please! If we stay here, you won't leave me..." he trailed off and his crying got heavier again. By now my tears had dried, but hearing him and how scared he was, made them drop again.
"Marshall, look at me" I told him softly and he lifted slowly his head.

God, how much I love you....

"Baby let us get up, I..." I couldn't go on, because I could see the tears were flowing even more and he hugged me tighter.
"Marshall, kiss me..." I gave him a small smile, but he only shook his head.
"I won't! You'll only say goodbye to me..." and the heaving began again.
"Marshall, I want you to kiss me because I love you! I don't want to say goodbye and leave you! I'm here to stay! We will fix this, okay?" I looked him in his blue eyes, that were now grey and surrounded by red. After I had spoken my last words, his hands left my waist and shot up cupping my face and he pushed his lips on mine. He kissed me like there would be no tomorrow and I could feel how desperate he was. He pulled away, to lean his forehead on mine, whispering against my lips.
"Tina, I'm so sorry, there are no words to describe how much...." he kissed me again and when he opened his eyes new tears were falling. I brushed some of them away with my thumb and he continued after taking a deep breath, "I never meant to hurt you...." his right hand left my cheek a little bit, revealing the bruise. His hand was shaking, when he brushed lightly with his fingers over it and his head fell down on my chest, his body trembling from crying. "How could I do that to you? You were always there and that's how I repay you... you deserve so much better...." I knew he was about to freak out again.
"Babe, look at me..." he did as I said and I took all my strength together, "I told you we will fix this and I promise you, we will! I love you so much Marshall Mathers, I can't let you go. I don't want to be apart from you for 1 second! You made a horrible mistake," I took a deep breath, "but I will forgive you!" In seconds he had secured me to his body, got half way up and layed me carefully on my back, down on the floor.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He whispered, between the kisses he placed all over my face and I smiled
"I know you are!" Brushing my hand through his hair. "Baby, can we please get up now?" I tried again, his head directly over mine. He gave me a small smile and nodded, kissing me once more.

There he is again.... Thank you Lord!!!!!

He got up and pulled me with him on my feet. My knees buckled, from staying in one, honestly pretty uncomfortable, position and he grabbed me under my legs, taking me in his arms, and carried me, bridal style, to the living room. He sat down on the couch, still holding me on his lap and I layed my head on his shoulder. wrapping my arms around him, I wanted to show him that I wouldn't go. We sat in a now comfortable silence for a while and just calmed down, from what had happened between us.
"Do you want something to drink?" I asked him after a few minutes and he kissed me on my head.
"Actually, yes.... but....." he stopped himself and I looked up at him.
"But what?" I asked and put my hand on his face, caressing it softly.
"I don't want you to get up, but if I get up...." he took a deep breath, "I'm scared you'll be gone till I'm back!"

Oh Marshall.....

"I won't run. If I would wanted to, I would have already, but I am here!" I told him sincerely. "I love you more than I have ever loved someone in my life. You are my life Marshall!" He leaned down and kissed me with all he had.
"I love you too. More than you will ever know, Tina! I promise you, something like yesterday won't happen ever again!" I smiled a little at him and he brushed his lips over my bruise.
"Never again!!!"

He had gotten up to get us something to drink and from the moment he got back, his hands never left my waist for the whole day, only if one of us had to use the toilet or when the Chinese delivery came we had ordered.
It was now 8 pm and we were laying cuddled into a knot on the couch, watching TV, when the doorbell rang. My heart stopped a beat and all I hoped was, that it wasn't another slut.

If it's another bitch, I'll slit her throat and hang her on the handrest of the balcony!!!!

"I'll be back in a minute, beautiful." He said kissing my head and 'unknotted' us to get up.
"I'll come with you!" I stated and got up too, he glanced at me, knowing exactly why I wanted to come with him to the door, then he took my hand in his and we walked to the front door to open it.
"Hey, man...." Denaun greeted and pulled Marshall in a tight brotherly hug, patting his back, "and hey Tina!" He smiled at me and hugged me too.
"What are you doing here?" Marshall was the first one to ask and Denaun pointed at his car and replied.
"Well, Royce and I wanted to make sure that everything's alright with you two, after you called us last night." He now waved his hand at Royce, who got out off the car.
"Yo, you two..." he started and engulfed us in a hug too. "You okay?!" He asked us and i nodded and smiled while Marshall pulled me to his side.
"Thanks to her, we are!" He told them honestly and kissed my head.
"Why don't you come in?" I asked and they walked past us, waiting for us to close the door."Anyone something to drink?" Denaun said he would come with me and I knew he only wanted to ask what had happened. I told Marshall and Royce to go into the living room and hesitantly Marshall went off.
"You okay?" Denaun asked me when we had entered the kitchen.
"Yes, thank you for your concern, " I smiled shortly at him "I'm glad he got such great friends like you two, who come over to look for him!"
"Thanks! But we're not here for him," he looked at me and his eyes widened when he saw my cheek. "We're here for you!" I looked at him confused and he continued. "Does it hurt?" He asked me and motioned to my right face half.
"No, it's okay!" I told him sincerely and he scratched his neck.
"I thought I didn't here well, when he called me last night. Damn, I never thought he would loose it like that on you!"
"Me neither! But believe me it's okay!" I reassured him.
"So, are you leaving him now?" He asked me nervously and I shook my head.
"I can't leave him and I won't, Denaun. I love him way too much"
"Okay..." he exhaled, "that's good to know. He would loose it without you, believe me. I know him for a loooong ass time!" He chuckled and we took the drinks into the living room.
Marshall pulled me immediately on his lap and played his arms around my waist.
"I just talked to Royce, I'll stay at home for the next week, with you." He kissed my shoulder and I looked at him confused.
"But what about the soundtrack?"
"We're almost done," he assured me, "Royce will take care off the rest."
"Good!" I kissed his head and turned to Royce, "thank you!"
They stayed for 30 more minutes, talking to my beloved boyfriend about the soundtrack and I sat, still secured by him on his lap, listening.