"Please, believe me...."

~ Marshall's POV ~

I stood in the parking lot and still couldn't believe what just had happened.
My girlfriend had left me and my ex-wife flipped at me.

It's your own damn fault dumbfuck!!! Don't feel sorry for yourself!!!

If Tina would had only listened to my for a minute, I could have told her what she had seen and that it really wasn't what it looked like.
Samantha, that fucking slut, had popped up out off nowhere and wanted to talk to me. I knew the second I'd left the lounge area to talk to her, it was a bad idea. But I did it anyway.

Yup, because you only think with your dick!!!

I thought it would be better to not go into my office and stay somewhere everyone could see us. But I should have known she wouldn't care where we are, to hit on me.

Idiot! She gave you head under the table in a club and you thought she would care about doing it in the hallway?!?!?!

I watched Tina drive off and right after her Kim. I didn't know what to do. I just knew I had to try to talk to Tina. God she looked so broken, standing behind Kim, and crying silently. And knowing, it was because I couldn't push that slut fast enough off me, almost broke my heart.

Samantha! It's her fault!!!

I had told her, when she had called me a few days ago, that I don't want her to call me ever again and that I had a girlfriend. She had just laughed and I thought after I hung up, she understood. Guess that wasn't the case. And now I'd lost Tina. The first woman since Kim that i really loved from the bottom of my heart! The only difference was between the 2 was, I knew Tina would never cheat on me or hurt me in any way. But now she was gone!! All  because of a slut I had only used to fuck her and to satisfy my needs.

Samantha!! I swear I'll kill that bitch!!

I turned around and stormed towards the still open door, when Royce stepped out.
"Yo, man, what happened?" He asked me trying to hold me.
"Not now Royce!" I said and tried to walk past him, but he put his hand on my chest to stop me.
"Ey Em, listen..."

God help me, if he doesn't get out off my way I'll beat the shit out off him!!!

"I said NOT NOW!!" I cutted him off and yelled at him. I guess he saw how angry I was and let me walk past him. But still following me.
"Man listen, don't do something stupid! That's what the bitch wants. Come on..."
"The only thing that bitch wants is my dick! But she'll definitely get something else now!" I yelled at him and we arrived at the lounge.
"You god damn whore..." I started and rushed over to Samantha, who had the guts to sit in a chair, smiling to herself. I was about 2 feet away when Denaun jumped in front off me and Royce grabbed me from behind.
"Em, calm down man. What the fuck happened?" Denaun asked me, clearly confused seeing me this angry.
"What happened?" I screamed at him " that slut over there hit on me in the hallway, grabbing my nuts and kissing me" I turned my head and spit out once" and Tina saw it!"
Denaun's jaw dropped and he raised his eyebrows, looking shocked and then he turned around to her. While Royce was still holding my hands behind my back in a tight grip, so I wouldn't attack her. Denaun had raised his right and slapped Samantha right over her face.
I stopped struggling against Royce's grip and stood there actually pretty surprised. I guess Royce was surprised as I am, because he released me completely. The others in the room were dead silent. Only Denaun was yelling at Samantha, who sat in pure shock and horror written on her face, holding her cheek.
"Get out NOW!" He screamed at her. "And if I ever see your slutty ass near this building or near him" he pointed over his shoulder at me " I swear I won't stop him again and then a slap will be the least of your problems!"

Wow......

She got up and grabbed her things, still holding her cheek. She walked past me, but stopped when she was at my side
"You'll regret this! I'll make sure, your precious girl won't come back to you!" She smirked evilly at me. That's when I lost my shit...
I pushed her with all my strength, at her chest and sent her flying across the room into the chairs, but before I could rush over to her to make her regret ever stepping up towards me, Royce had grabbed me again and this time Denaun too.

Guess they know I'll kill her now.

Michael took care,that she left the room without another word and I tried to calm down!
"Maaaaaan......" Royce started "damn. I swear I thought you would kill her!"
"I would have" I turned to him and greeted my teeth, "but you wouldn't let me!"
"Yo Em, calm down man! That bitch is gone and if she'll try one more thing...." Denaun let the sentence trail off and looked at me.
"Thanks man... I mean, for.... you know!" I told him shaking my head.
"No sweat man! She deserved much more, for that stunt!" He said, giving me a brotherly hug.
"Yeah, she did. But man, you slapping some bitch?!" I asked him chuckling lightly.
"Listen," he started in a very serious tone, " I like Tina. She's a good woman and perfect for you and without seeing her, when she saw all that shit, I know she must be heartbroken. So don't waste time thinking about that whore Samantha. Start thinking what you'll do to get her back man!"

He's right! Fuck Samantha!!!!! I want my girl back!!!!

"Actually, I don't know how..." I exhaled deeply.
"Try to call her?!" Royce suggested and I pulled my cellphone from my pocket and dialed her number. It started ringing...

Good sign! She didn't turn it off....

After a few rings, she really answered and I could hear her broken and tear filled voice through the phone.
"What do you want?"
"Tina, thank god you picked up!"

If the situation wasn't that shitty, I would do a happy dance now..... Nah, who am I kidding, I wouldn't do that shit!!!

"Beautiful, listen, you have to believe me, it really wasn't what it looked like. I would never never do that to you! You're my everything!" She started to sob and I so wished I could hold her now. " Tina please, let me come over to see you, let me explain!" I knew I sounded like a pussy, begging her in front off my friends.

Fuck it!!! I want my girl back!!!!

"Tina, don't do that to yourself!" I heard Kim telling her softly and Tina cried even more.

I so want to strangle Kim right now!!!

"Baby please, give me a chance to explain! I told you I would never hurt you and I promise all that isn't my fault!" I honestly begged her now...
"Marshall" she started,

Oh god I love how she says my name. I love her!!! Then why don't you tell it to her asshole?!?!

"please leave me alone. You hurt me so bad" she said and started sobbing again. "I promise I'll call you and give you the chance to explain, but not now, not today!" And with that she hung up.
I swear I wanted to rip out my hair! But I should trust her word. I knew if she promised me to call, she would. And while Kim was with her, I knew she wouldn't talk to me... so now I would have to wait....