Engaged....

~ Marshall's POV ~

Thank God.... she said yes!!!!

I couldn't be happier right now and all I wanted now, was to get her out off that suit, though she looked extra hot in it. She had already pulled my jacket off and her hands wandered over my arms to my chest.
I've had a hell lot of women in my life, who all couldn't keep their hands off me. But her touch was different, loving, but still she drove me insane with it. I guess it was, because I could be 1000% sure that she wanted me, not Eminem and definitely not Slim Shady.
She snapped me out off my thoughts, when her hands left my body completely and she took one step back. She opened the button on her jacket and let it slowly slide over her shoulders, revealing her bra. Not once her eyes left mine and now she opened the button on her pants, pulled the zipper down halfway, so I could see the top of her laced black thong. And then she stopped and opened her lips lightly for me to see, that she was biting the tip of her tongue.

Hell, I want to explode!!!!!!!!!!!

I was about to close the space between us and ripp the clothes off her body, to fuck her right here. When she turned around and smiled over her shoulder
"Why don't you blow out the candles, babe? I'll wait upstairs for you!" She left the room and I cursed the god damn candles.

I could already have my dick in her, but noooooooooo..... I have to take care that the house won't burn down under our asses!!!!!!

As i was finished, I sprinted up the stairs, already pulling my shirt off me and just threw it somewhere and walked into my bedroom. My fiancé was waiting for me, sitting on the bed with slightly opened legs, her upper body propped up on her hands, only wearing her underwear and high heels. She raised her eyebrow when she saw me and the corner of her mouth moved up lightly.

I will so fuck you senseless.....

"Take your pants off babe!" She ordered me in a veeeery seductive voice and immediately I slipped out off my sneakers and socks, standing only 5 feet away from her. I put my hands on my belt and opened it, never breaking eye contact with her, and popped open the button on my pants. Her lips were now slightly parted and her breathing had gotten heavier. Before I let my pants slide down, I stopped and looked at her.
"What do I get, if I pull them off?" She sat up straight and opened the front clip on her bra, throwing it away, when she had pulled it off.

God daaaaaaaaaaaaamn........

"Now you!" She ordered again and hadn't finished her sentence, when my pants had hit the ground. She smirked to herself and let her hands slide down into the tiny waistband of her thong and pulled it down lightly over her hip bones, before she got up and walked over to me. Her hands slided over my arms, to my shoulders and then she let her nails scratch softly over my chest and down to my boxers.
"Kiss me" she said and I took her face in my hands and kissed her hungrily, while at the same time her hand had went into my shorts and started to massage my dick.

Don't cum.... don't cum.... don't cum.....

I grabbed her ass and pulled her close to me, not breaking the kiss and lifted her right leg up, so she would wrap it around my body. She was still massaging my cock and now I pulled her thong aside and started to massage her clit. She moaned into my mouth and I let 2 fingers slide into her, more than wet, pussy. She gasped from pleasure as my fingers entered her and her breathing got faster and shorter. She pulled down my boxershorts as much as she could, and digged her nails in my shoulder, while her head rolled back in pleasure. I had her in the palm of my hands and I loved every second of it.
I kissed along her collarbone and up her neck to her ear.
"Turn around baby, kneel down on the bed!" I whispered and bit her earlob once, before I pulled my fingers out of her. Immediately she did as I said. I pulled my shorts off and crawled behind her, pulled her thong off and pushed her upper body down on the bed. I spread her legs and took my dick in my hand, letting it slide up and down over her clit and entrance, while I grabbed her right buttcheek with my hand. She moaned loudly and grabbed the sheets with her hands.
"Marshall....please...." she begged me.
"What do you want baby? Tell me..." I ordered her and I knew it was almost torture for her.
"Fuck me...."she said breathing heavily, "pleeeeeease!" I slapped her ass once and entered her with one push inside.
"Fuck...." I had to stop after I heard her yell a loud "oh God" when I'd pushed myself inside her, to not bust right now.
After a deep breath to calm down the desire and hunger a little bit. I grabbed her hips and did as I had promised myself. I fucked her senseless.

The next morning I woke up, her head was laying on my naked chest and her hand with the engagement ring on it on my stomach. She was still asleep, her leg wrapped around mine. I had fucked her all night, I just couldn't keep my hands off her. And now seeing her hand on my stomach, I couldn't help but smile. I would really marry her. I had thrown my doubts over board and here I was now, with my fiancé sleeping on my chest. I let my hand run softly through her hair and down her back and I could feel that she started to move her body. I waited, looking down at her head, to wait for the moment when she lifted her head up and opened her eyes. That was one of my favorite things every morning.
And she did it. Her head lifted up, her hand moved over my stomach, her eyes opened and a smile appeared when she saw me watching her.
"Good morning my beautiful fiancé" I said still smiling and kissed her forehead.
"Good morning" she said and kissed my chest once.
"What about coffee and breakfast?"
"Sounds wonderful fiance" she answered, "should I take care off it?"
"Nah, beautiful. You stay here a bit longer and I'll take a quick shower and make breakfast for us!"
"But..." she started, but I cutted her off.
"No buts, were engaged now. You have to listen to me now!" I smirked at her and she laughed.
"Well I think I can do that." I got out off bed, took a quick shower pulled on underwear, socks and sweatpants.
"No shirt please..." she sat in bed and looked at me with a pretty dirty smile.
"Alright!" I stated and threw my shirt over on the bed, "but then you only wear this and underwear."
"Okay..." I smiled at her reply and walked downstairs into the kitchen, to start making breakfast for me and my soon to be wife.

After 20 minutes, she walked into the kitchen, with 2 bags in her hands.
"What are we gonna do with these?" I looked at her confused.
"What's in there?"
"The candles!" She had already cleaned up the living room.
"Tina, I wanted you to relax, take a shower and only walk around in this" I pointed at my shirt she was wearing,"not to clean up." She put the bags down and walked behind me, her arms sneaking around my waist
"I know and thank you" she kissed the back of my neck once, "but maybe we need the space after breakfast?!" I chuckled and turned around in her arms and pulled her close to me.
"Do you ever get enough of sex babe?"
"Sex? Yes. But you and sex? Never!!!" I kissed her deeply and thanked the lord for the courage to ask her to be my wife....