The call

We had spent the whole day with Whitney. She's such a adorable and cute little girl and we laughed a lot.
For dinner I offered to cook for us, but Marshall said it was my birthday and therefore I wasn't aloud to do anything. So we ended up ordering chinese...
Kim came and picked up Whitney after dinner and was very nice to me again.
I could see that Marshall was happy with the way we acted towards each other and seeing him happy, made me happy too.
After they left, we laid down on the couch to watch a movie.
Marshall was laying behind me, his right arm around my waist, holding me close to his body.
"Are you staying here tonight?" He asked me brushing my hair aside to kiss my neck.
"If you want me too?!" I answered, closing my eyes under his affection.
"You know I want you too" he placed his arm around my hip, while pushing against my behind with his hips. I could feel his dick being hard against me. I moved my arm behind me, sliding my hand between our bodies and started to caress his dick over his pants. Marshall soaked in a sharp breath and I smiled to myself.
"If you're so convincing..." I let my words trail off.
"You'll drive me crazy, I already know that." Marshall said, pulling my dress up and sliding his hand into my panties, while kissing my neck and biting it lightly.
"Believe me. I am already crazy!"
He turned me on my back, laying himself on top of me and kissing me hungrily.
"So you are already crazy, huh?" He asked me, pulling up my dress over my head, before he pulled his clothes off completely. Letting his pure perfection unfold right in front off me.

This man is hotter than hell!!!!!!!!!!!

He took a condom out off his jeanspockets and rolled it over, never breaking eyecontact with me. I had to bit my lower lip in pure excitement, knowing what was about to happen. He pulled my underwear off me and opened my legs to half kneel between them, while propping himself up on his left arm, hovering over my now complete naked body.
With his right hand he held his dick, letting it slide over my clit and my entrance, teasing me like crazy. He was watching my every move, which drove me almost insane.
"You didn't answer my question" he said leaning down to kiss me.

God damn, which question???? Fuck me already!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hmm?" Was all I got out, feeling my body on fire.
"If you're already crazy!" He said kissing from my neck around my jaw.
"Yes! About you!" I answered and moaned loudly right after it, because Marshall had pushed himself inside me......

After almost 1 hour of heated sex, we stood in his bathroom to clean up.
"Could you give me one of you shirts, please? I really don't want to wear my dress now." I asked him putting on my underwear.
"Sure, I'll get you one" he said and kissed my temple.
After he came back and gave me a shirt, we went to bed. He pulled me close immediately.
"You enjoyed the day?"
"Yes Marshall, a lot! Thank you for it" I kissed him.
"Good, when Kim and Whit showed up, I didn't know how it would turn out. But Whit likes you a lot, it almost looks like she's in love with you," he chuckled.
"Like I'm with you" I mumbled.
"What?" He asked me and I didn't know if he asked me because he didn't understand me or if he just wanted me to confirm it.

Say it!!!!!!

"I said, like I'm with you!" He didn't say one word.

Damn it!!!!!!! To early!!!!!

"I know we're not together very long. But all the phone calls since we first met, the time we spent, just the way you are.... I couldn't help myself..." my voice left me there.
"Say it again" he said and I was confused.
"What should I repeat?"
"Tell me again how you feel about me." He ordered with a soft voice. I swallowed
"I'm in love with you Marshall!" I whispered.
Nothing!!!!
Dead silence!!!!
I swear I was about to cry, when he pulled me closer to him and giving me a kiss that took my breath away
"You don't know, how it feels to hear you say that. I thought I was the only one of us, who fell that hard for the other! I told you I get attached to someone I like very fast, but I only fell in love with one other woman that fast. And the whole world knows the story, I ended up marrying and divorcing her twice." He laughed.
"And now you! I feel the same as you Tina. So please don't try to apologize for it or to explain it!" With that he ended and kissed me, rolling on top of me and pulling my shirt off.....

I woke up the next morning feeling like flying!

Marshall is in love with me!!!!!! Wow....

I turned and felt he wasn't in bed anymore. So I got up, grabbed my/his shirt and pulled it over, while I walked out the bedroom. I hopped down the stairs and went to the living room first, where the TV was on.

Sportscenter...... good choice!!!!

I walked further on into the kitchen, where he stood at the coffeemaker. I tip toed over to him, sneaking my hands around his waist and kissing his neck with a "good morning".
"Good Morning beautiful", he said turning around smiling and kissing my forehead.
"Coffee?"
"Yes, please!"
He gave me a cup with coffee and took my hand in his, walking back to the living room.
"Oh, your cellphone was ringing." He told me as soon as we sat down. I got up again, placing my cup on the table and went to grab my phone out off my handbag.
2 missed calls. Both from Liz!

Oh my god! Please let Josh be okay....

I called her back immediately and she answered with a "hello sweetheart. How are you?"
"Liz, hi! I'm good. You tried to call me?! Is Josh okay?" I actually panicked a bit.
"Yes, yes! He's doing good. I just called you to give you some very good news. The papers are approved by the judge. Sweetheart you can pick him up. Josh is officially your son now."
I plopped down right on the spot and started to cry.

I can bring him home!!! He's my son now! My son......

"Oh dear, please don't cry, everything will be fine. Are you picking him up today?" I felt Marshall's hands on my shoulders, rubbing up and down, before he walked around me kneeling down in front of me.
"You okay?" He mouthed and I just nodded, still crying.
"Yes, I'll be there in 2 hours. See you later Liz!" I told her and hung up.
"Babe what happened?" Marshall asked me when I stood up from the floor.
"Liz called. The papers are approved by the judge. Josh is officially my son. I can pick him up today" I told him.
"Tina that's great. But wait, why are you crying?" He looked at me now clearly confused.
"Because I'm sooo happy. I can't believe. I'm officially a mommy now" I told him smiling.
"Then let's get ready to pick him up. Should I come with you?" He asked me.
"That would be great!" I said, wiping the tears off my face.
"Then come on beautiful, we have to pick up your son" he said kissing my forehead.....