Second try......

Today was January 15th and Kim, Veronica, the girls and I were sitting in a private jet, flying to New York. We would meet there with my mother and sister, to look for my bridal dress. Marshall and I still would get married on the 1st of May, so it was really time to plan everything. I had found a new wedding planner last week. A man. So I wouldn't have to deal with drooling female planners around my fiancée. Marshall wasn't so keen about a male planner and he actually told William to keep his hands to himself, which was embarrassing as fuck for me. But William was a professional from head to toe and assured my jealous fiancée, that he wouldn't have to worry. Marshall had his peace and we started the planning right away. Will had already brought some pictures with ideas for the venue, the flowers, the color theme. It felt good to have someone, who knew how to do his work right. So while Will was basically bombarding me with emails, we all had decided to fly to New York, to search for my bridal dress and the dresses for the bridesmaids. Marshall would buy his suite later.
"Which color for our bridesmaids dresses?" Ronnie asked me, while we stood in the first bridal store. The second she had asked everyone started babbling.
"No purple"
"No yellow"
"No mint green or light blue"
"Nothing in pink"
"Why nothing in pink? Pink would look great!"
"Stop!" I raised my voice to shut them all up. "Black, the dresses will be black!" Gasping all around me. Only my Mom smiled.
"Really Tina?" Hailie whined and I nodded
"Only Ronnie as my maid of honor will also wear a red sash." She huffed out once and I smiled at her. "Can you wear that for one day for me and your Dad, please?" She smiled at me and mumbled a "okay" before she hugged me.
"Good," Kim clapped her hands once, "then let's get us some help and then start!"
6 hours later, we had found a dress everyone liked, strapless, flowing, long and very simple, but still classy. It was a dress that I would wear.
Now we were on our way to Louboutin to buy shoes. Needless to say it was like heaven for all of us and I actually bought, except the shoes for the girls, 5 pairs more for me.

Yeah, I know I'm an addict.....

We had decided to go to the hotel and look for my dress tomorrow. It would take some time to find the perfect bridal dress.
So we brought the shoes in our rooms; the dresses would be fitted and then delivered to Detroit; and then go out to eat somewhere. While I freshened up my makeup a bit my cellphone started ringing. It was Marshall
"Hey babe." I answered and I could hear loud noises in the background.
"Hey beautiful. How are you?"
"I'm fine. How are you and what's that noise?" I asked and I think I recognized Swifty's voice, yelling 'hell nah, no fuckin' purple'.
"I'm good, right now. But I can't promise that I'll survive this day!" He laughed and then yelled a 'fuck no! No green!' I started laughing.
"Marshall, what the hell are you doing?"
"I thought if you get your dress, I'll go and buy my suit. So now, Bizzy, Denaun, Swifty, Kuniva, Paul, Nickle and Michael are standing in a store. Oh and your brother is doing a videocall with Nickle, to help decide the groomsmen suits. I'm in hell Tina!" He laughed and I had to laugh even more. "Beautiful what color for the ties do you want?"
"Black or a dark red!" I said quickly.
"Good. Can you repeat that again? I'll put you on speaker so the goofballs can hear you." I could hear him fiddling with his phone and then he yelled ' yo, listen. Ey, my lady is on the phone, shut it and listen to her!'. I chuckled and Marshall gave me the okay to speak.
"Hey guys. Stop torturing my man!" Marshall laughed and they all yelled a 'hey'. "Listen the tie color should be black or dark red. Nothing else, okay?" They all mumbled something I couldn't understand, and my fiancée came back on the phone.
"You saved my life, I hope you know that." He laughed. "I'll call you later, beautiful, a'right?"
"Okay babe. Take care. I love you Marshall."
"I love you too" he answered and out of his back I could hear, 'ooooooooooohhhhh' and 'whipped'. "Talk to you later, Tina. I gotta kill someone." And with that the line went dead.

We had went out to a nice restaurant together and went back to the hotel afterwards. Marshall had called again, as he had promised and told me how the rest of his day had went. Also that he missed me and that he wished I was with him. I missed him too. I know it's corny as fuck, but we just can't be without each other....

Now I was about to try on my 8th bridal dress and I started to get slightly depressed. Each dress I had tried on by now, looked simply wonderful on the hanger, but the minute I pulled it on, I didn't like it anymore. And with this dress it was the same.
"T. what is it?" My sister asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.
"It's not the right one, again!" I sighed and my Mom got up.
"Then change into your normal clothes we are changing the store!"
That's what we did.
Next stop was Valentino, my favorite designer. It took 3 dresses more and then I stood in front of the huge mirror wall and tears were running down my face.
"That's it. This is the dress I will wear when I marry Marshall." I said and brushed carefully over the fabric. There were no words to describe it.... it was simple perfection!
The others all clapped and my Mom, sister and Veronica had teary eyes. They took a few pictures and then the tailor came to fit the dress. It would take 3 month to get it done and then someone would fly with my dress to Detroit to make a last fitting.

Great service, but it should be. I payed a shit load of money, for a dress I'll only wear for one day!

We went to a lingerie store and bought underwear for everyone and then we drove back to the hotel. My Mom and sister would fly back early in the morning, so we only went out to eat and then got back to the hotel. The next morning I said goodbye to my family and shortly after we were flying back to Detroit.

Dave had picked us up from the airport and after we had dropped of Kim, the girls and Ronnie, I was finally back home.
Marshall stood, his head in the fridge and his headphones on in the kitchen.

And I'm wondering why he doesn't answer....

I tip toed towards him and let my hands slip into the front of his sweatpants. He jumped and pulled his headphones down and looked over his shoulder.
"You almost gave me a heartattack, beautiful!" He kissed me and closed his eyes, because I had started to massage his dick.
"Mhm. And still you pulled off your headphones first, before you pulled out my hands of your pants." I licked over his neck and his lips parted lightly, his breathing got heavier and his dick was hard by now.
"You are the only woman who wears a bracelet like that......" he lost his words. Then turned around and kissed me passionately, opening my pants and pulled them down. I stepped out and he lifted me on the counter, still kissing me. In seconds he had dropped his pants, spread my legs and pushed his dick inside me.
"Great way, to say hello!" He mumbled against my lips and kissed me again, while speeding up his movements.