Confession

I stared at him and removed my hand from his arm. I didn't know what to do. My mind had went blank in seconds. Meanwhile he had put the can beside him, had turned his body towards me and reached out his hand to touch me. I stepped back instinctively and shook my head repeatedly.
"Don't you dare to touch me!" I warned him and shot him a death glare, which made him stop in his movements and he put his hands in his jeans pockets, his head hanging low.

Don't play the sad card now.... you're definitely not the victim, asshole!

I couldn't stand to look at him, so I turned on my heels and walked outside on the veranda, sat down and lit up a cigarette.
"Tina..." he said quietly, standing in the door behind me and before he could go on, I started talking as calm as I could, my back still turned to him.
"I don't wanna talk to you, right now! I can't even look at you! Leave me alone, Marshall!"
"Tina, please...." he started again, but this time I turned around and yelled at him.
"NOW!!!!" His teeth clamped on his lower lip and he nodded and went back inside.

How could he do this to me? To us? When did it happen? Where? Who's this bitch?

My mind started racing and tortured me with countless questions. But only he could answer them.

I have to talk to him!

I smoked one more cigarette and got up to walk inside. He was sitting in the living room on the couch, legs lightly apart, his elbows propped up on his knees, his hands holding his head. I walked past him and sat down on the other couch, beside the one he was sitting on.
"I wanna know a few things," I started and he lifted his head and looked at me with tears in his eyes.

Tears won't help you now, cheating bastard!

"Well, actually I wanna know everything! But I'm warning you Marshall, if I have the feeling that you're lying or not telling me the whole truth. I'll get up, pack my stuff and we are done for good this time! Do you understand?" He looked at me and nodded. I in- and exhaled deeply and started my interrogation.
"When did it happen?"
"2 weeks ago." He mumbled and I raised my eyebrows.
"Marshall, you had the balls to cheat on me. So I would like, if you would have the same courage, to speak loudly enough for me to hear!" He swallowed hard, sat up straight and cleared his throat.
"2 weeks ago." He repeated his answer in a normal tone.
"Where?"
"At the studio!"
"Where in the studio?" I didn't know if this interrogation would torture him or me more.
"In my office." He looked down at his feet.
"And where exactly in your office?" He raised his head at my question and looked at me, shaking his head lightly.
"Tina, please...." he begged, but I cutted him off.
"You," I pointed at him, "will only answer my questions, you don't have the right to ask me for anything! Now answer my question!" He swallowed hard again and let his head hang low.
"On my desk. Do you even want to know in which position?" I huffed out once and glared at him.
"Leave your sly comments to yourself. But actually, that question I'll ask you later!" He looked at me again, his face completely pale now.
"Which day?"
"Remember when I'd called you that I had to stay longer?" He asked me and I nodded. "Yeah, that day."
"Was anyone else at the studio at this time?" I asked on.
"No! No one." I nodded.
"Did you call the whore to come over?"

If he would have! We are so fucking done!

"No, she just showed up!" I nodded again at his answer and got a sick feeling in my stomach.
"We had sex every night, since we got back from the tour! You really fucked her and then came home and fucked me?" I asked him aggravated.
"Yeah." He mumbled again and I had the feeling to throw up instantly.
"Stop with your shitty mumbling. I really hope you at least had the decency to take a shower and wash that slut off you, before you touched me?!" I could feel myself getting angrier with every answer. He rubbed his hand over his face and nodded.
"Yes."
"At least something! Was she that bad, that you felt the need to fuck me after her or were you just not satisfied enough?" No answer. "Marshall, I warned you. Give me an answer!"
"Tina, I'm begging you...."
"You don't have the right to beg me for anything!" I yelled at him. "Answer the fuckin' question, Mathers!"
"Both." He answered quietly.
"What did you two do? And I want details, not some stupid 'we had sex' answer." By now tears were running down his face and I knew that it was a bigger torture for him, than it was for me.
"She gave me a blowjob and I...." he stopped and brushed some tears off his face, before he slided down on the floor. His back leaning against the couch, his knees pulled up to his body and his hands holding his head. "I bent her over my desk and fucked her from behind!" I inhaled deeply.
"Why? Why did you do that to me? To us?" I asked him now. "Am I not enough for you? We are getting married in less than 1 month, you god damn asshole!" He had raised his head, when I had mentioned our wedding.
"Tina, you are more than enough for me." I cutted him off with a sarcastic laugh.
"Really?? Right now I don't think I'm enough!"
"You are!" He stated and pressed his lips together.
"Let's pretend I believe that. Still I don't know why?!"
"I couldn't resist her. She walked in, only wearing a coat and before I knew what's happenin', she had my dick in her mouth and....." his voice trailed off.
"And?????" I pressured him to talk on.
"And she sucked my dick, I bent her over and fucked her!" He told me fastly and rubbed over his eyes.
"Who knows about it?" I wanted to know now. Only because I needed to know how humiliating it would be for me.
"Royce." He answered.
"Why you tellin' me this now? Why did you wait 2 weeks and lied to my face the whole time?!"
"She came by today again and threatened if I wouldn't continue having sex with her, she would come here and tell you and also sell the story to the press!" I huffed out and shook my head.
"So you never wanted to tell me. You only telling me now, because you're scared she would show up here and tell me, what a cheating bastard my fiancée is?!"
"I didn't want to hurt you, Tina. I already had fucked up and I had to deal with it. I didn't want you to deal with my shit again." He told me and grabbed his head.
"I'm more than used to deal with your shit. Are you aware that since the first day we got together I never brought any trouble in our relationship?"
"I know..."
"Then why can't you stop that? I promised you I would never hurt you and till this day I kept my promise and I will keep it. Do you know how it feels, to always clean up the mess from someone else?" He chewed on his lip and only nodded. And now it was time for the golden question.
"Who is she?" I rubbed my hands and prepared myself for the answer.
"Michelle."
"You gotta be kidding me!" I yelled in utter disbelief. "You backstabbing, cheating piece of shit! I punched her and threw her out off this house, because she didn't want to leave you alone." I had gotten up by now and walked around furiously in the room. "You slapped me after all that. And now you're are the one who's fucking her???"
"Tina, I'm so sorry!" He cried and had also stood up. "Please don't leave me!" I turned around and looked at him, breathing heavy, to calm down my anger.
"I won't leave you! But I'll tell you exactly what will happen next. First, you will call your lawyers to get them to write a marriage settlement, which will guarantee me 3/4 of everything you have and all rights of each song you'll write from today on." I started and his jaw dropped to the floor. "I don't need your money, we both know that. I only want all that,  in case you are cheating again when we are married. I can't keep you from fucking other bitches, so maybe loosing your precious songs will hold you back. Second, you will call the bitch and tell her to come over. You'll tell her, that I'm not here and that you want to continue your little 'fuckery' ", I put the last words with my fingers in quotation marks. "When she arrives I'll deal with her once and for all." I stepped in front of him and looked him right in his eyes. "And if you dare to hold me back or god forbid, try to defend her, you'll get to know me for the first time! Now call the bitch and do as I told you. I'll change in something more comfortable!" I told him and turned to walk out off the room. But stopped and looked at him again. "And Marshall, if you think about warning her, don't!"
"I won't. I promise!" He answered and I laughed sarcastically.
"Yeah, we both know what your promise is worth. Oh and last but not least, you're not allowed to touch me for the next time!" That one actually made him cry again. But I really didn't care. I walked out off the room and upstairs into my closet, I had to get changed to be ready, when the bitch would arrive.