Happy

He performed only one song, but he was incredible! Watching him in his element and the crowed going nuts because of him, was simply amazing. I think at this moment, I was the proudest person on this planet. And knowing that I had him back and that we would have a future together, was the best feeling.
"You liked it?" He asked me with a smile when he got off stage and I nodded.
"I loved it Marshall," I stated, "you were incredible!" He kissed me shortly and took my hand in his.
"Come on, let's go, beautiful. Before these people stare a hole in us." He looked around and everyone bowed his head, from his statement. I could only chuckle and he pulled me into a dressing room.
"You wanna stay a bit longer or wanna go home?" He started when he had closed the door behind us. "I mean, to your house. You probably don't think of my house as your home anymore. So what you wanna do?"

He's to cute when he's unsure....

I smiled at him and touched his arm, to stop him, before he would ramble on.
"Marshall, what do you want?" He looked at me surprised by my question and pulled me into his arms.
"I never want to let you go again. That's all I know" he kissed me softly and my knees turned into jelly. "But I want you to be happy, so you get to decide." I tilted my head lightly and smiled before I kissed him.
"Then bring me home!" I told him and a sad expression washed over his face.

Huh??????

"Okay" he whispered and pressed his lips together. "I'll tell Dave he should bring you home. Can I call you, maybe tomorrow?" He asked, while his hands rubbed softly over my back.

Oh gosh..... he totally misunderstood me!!!

"Marshall, I wasn't talking about my current home," I smiled at him, "I was talking about our home!" In the blink of an eye the sadness on his face was gone and a huge smile was plastered on it.
"You don't know what it means to me hearing that!" He told me and gave me a kiss that took my breath away.
"I'm happy you're back together, but can you please get a room?" Denaun, who had walked in, asked us with a smile.
"We are in a room, man!" Marshall answered with a smirk and I stepped out off Marshall's arms and walked to Denaun, pulling him in a hug.
"Thank you so so much!" I told him when I had released him, "I can never repay you what you did for us!" He smiled back at me and waved it off.
"Lady, it's my pleasure! I'm happy to see you two back together. But if you want to repay me, name your first child after me!" I bursted out laughing and patted his shoulder.
"Yeah, that won't happen, find something else." I laughed and turned to Marshall, who had a utterly confused look on his face.
"Care to tell me what's going on between y'all?" He asked and waved his hand between me and Denaun.
"You asked me how I got in here, right?" I walked over to him and wrapped my hands around his neck and he nodded. "Yesterday your friend showed up at my door, telling me that I should please come here today and gave me the ticket and the backstage pass!" I explained and Marshall looked at me and then turned his head lightly to look at Denaun.
"It was you?" He asked and Denaun nodded, scratching the back of his head. "Man, I owe you my life!" Marshall stepped away from me and walked to his friend, pulling him in a brotherly hug.
"No sweat man! Glad Shady is gone again!" Marshall laughed shortly.
"That fucker is unnerving, huh?"
"You have no fuckin' idea man!" Denaun answered and laughed too.
"Good to know that my man's alter ego is gone!" I butted in and they both looked at me, "but how about I would take Marshall home now?"

Shady can crawl out again when we are at home.... in bed.....naked.....

"He's all yours, Tina!" Denaun laughed and raised both his hands in defeat, while Marshall grabbed my hand and pulled me to his side.
"Come on then, let's go!" We said "bye" to Denaun and walked out side by side of the Arena.

40 minutes later, we were at home and Marshall closed and locked the door behind us. I looked around and smiled to myself.

The saying is true: Home is where the heart is!!!

"You want something to drink?" Marshall asked me now from my side and I nodded.
"Water please."
"Okay, why don't you sit down and I'll get it for you?" He suggested and I nodded again and walked into the living room. The room was clean, not as in my dream. But that didn't surprise me. Marshall was a man who actually liked his home being cleaned up.
"You not gonna sit down?" He asked me when he came back and put the waterbottles on the coffee table.
"I actually enjoy standing in this room again." I said and turned around to face him. "I have a ton off good memories involving this room!"

Here he told me the first time that he loves me, in here he asked me to marry him. In here I spent the happiest moments of my life, with not only him, but also the kids. In here I met my best friend Kim for the first time..... the list goes on and on.....

"But also bad ones." He stated with sad eyes.
"I don't care about the bad ones! Our future will only be build on the good!" I told him softly and layed my hand on his neck, which brought his beautiful smile back.
"I love you!" He told me seriously and kissed me shortly. "Sit down, beautiful. I'll be back in a minute!" He released me and almost ran out off the room.

Need to pee????

I sat down and pulled my jacket off, placing it beside me and waited for my boyfriend to come back.
"Alright..." he started when he came back and stood in front off me spreading my legs and kneeled on the ground between them, his hands rubbing lightly over my upper thighs.
"I know you don't want to talk about the past, well the bad one" he looked at me and smiled a little in a apologetic way, "but I have to get this off my chest. A few months back you kneeled in front off me, like I am now before you..."
"Marshall..." I cutted him off. I didn't want to remember this dark moment of my life. He squeezed my thighs lightly and continued.
"Please let me say this Tina." He asked softly and I nodded. "You had begged me on your knees, to love you and I was to caught up in my own insecurities to listen to you. I can never in my life make that right again. You were a much bigger person at that moment, when you did that. That wasn't weakness, that was unconditional love! And you're an even bigger person than me now, because you're sitting here and you look at me and you listen to me!" I had started crying from his words by now and he brushed some of the tears away. " I know I've dragged you through hell. But now I'm begging you, to stay with me and to fight my demons with me! I love you more than life and I can't function without you! I'm not asking you to take me back..." and at that I looked at him confused. His hand left my thigh and slipped in his pants pocket. "I'm asking you again to give me another chance and marry me!" He finished and pulled his hand out off his pants and opened his fist. There he was, laying in the palm of his hand. My engagement ring!