Wedding planning

It was a normal day for me and Marshall. He had to work and like usual dragged me with him. It was nice to see him working, but sometimes it could be boring as fuck. I knew he wanted me with him so he could spend time with me. But also to make sure I was safe. Since the blackmail incident and he had seen a gun pointed at my head, he had the need to be with me 24/7. I knew there are a lot of women who would freak out, having a man like that. But I definitely won't complain. My fiancée is not only a damn genius, he's also sexy as hell!!! To be honest, you could stand Marshall in the middle of a room on a Podest and I could stare at him all day, just admiring him!

Today Kim and Ronnie would come to the studio, to meet with me and the wedding planner. I had already occupied the conference room and was waiting for them to arrive.
"Hey lady!" The door swung open and Kim walked in.
"Hey you!" I smiled at her and hugged her, before offering her a coffee.
"Where's Ronnie?" She asked and sat down on the table and that second the door was opened again.
"Here." Ronnie laughed and walked over to hug us both. "So, what do you think of the ideas for the venue's?" She asked and we all sat down, looking over the pictures Tara, the wedding planner, had sent me.
"Honestly, I think she googled Marshall's favorite color," I sighed and rolled my eyes, "they are all blue. I don't know if she even listens to me what I want."
"Then you better put your foot down, bestie." Ronnie told me seriously, "or you will marry in a light blue hell."
"Yup..." Kim agreed, "and make sure she won't drool when she sees him. At our second wedding, the damn planner was all over him. I so wanted to slap that bitch."
"Wanted or did?" I smirked at her and she started to laugh.
"If you ask Marshall, I only wanted to..."
"Answer enough..." Ronnie laughed now too and it knocked on the door.
"Tina" Jessica, the receptionist, stuck her head in, "there's a Tara Kingsley for you."
"Let her come in Jessica. Thank you." I smiled and Tara walked through the door.
"Hooker" Kim, who stood beside me, whispered in my ear and I had to do everything to not laugh. Although she was right.
Tara was dressed in a short black skirt, plateau high heels and a white almost see through blouse, and a blue bra underneath.

Oh come on..... a blue bra?!?!?!?! Are you for real??????

She walked over to us and shook everyone's hand, before I offered her a seat.
"Mr. Mathers won't be with us, I guess?" She asked me in a very unnerving voice and Kim and Ronnie chuckled.
"Marshall has to work!" I stated and smiled. "But I have free hands with the decisions."
"Okay.." she smiled back at me, "it would just be better, if I would know his wishes!"
"Again, Marshall has work to do. I will show him the ideas later at home!" I tried again in a harsher tone and she shut up.
1 hour into looking over pictures of venues, flowers, etc. the door opened and in walked my fiancée.

Great!! Just fucking great!

"Ladies..." he said and walked to Kim and Ronnie, hugging them and then to Tara, sticking out his hand for her to shake it. "I'm Marshall." She was already standing in a pool of drool, from only looking at him.
"I know who you are." She shook his hand and batted her eyelashes at him, "it is very nice to meet you!"

I'll kill you, bitch.....

"Yeah, good you're here," Marshall answered her with an emotionless face and walked to me, pulling me to his side. "That way my beautiful fiancé, won't torture her head to much over our wedding!"

HA HA!!!! TAKE THIS, BITCH!!!!

"It's an honor for me to plan such a high profiled wedding." She smiled at him and turned to the table, looking over some pictures. Marshall was standing at my side, holding me tightly to his body and caressed my upper arm with his hand.
"Beautiful, I wanted to see if you need anything?" He asked me and kissed me shortly when I turned my head to face him.

You sly fucker.... I love you.....

"Thanks babe," I smiled knowingly, about why he was acting that way and kissed him again, "I'm good."
"Mr. Mathers, maybe your fiancé won't need anything right now. But I do." Kim's, Ronnie's and my face fell to the ground, from Tara's words. "It would be nice, if you could take a look at the colors for the venue?!" I still was deciding if I should kill her now or later, when Marshall shook his head and stuck his tongue into his cheek.
"Listen," he started and I knew she was gonna get it now. "I don't have to look over anything, because Tina is deciding all that. But if you want me to make a decision, here it is..... You're fired." Her eyes widened and he continued, "pack your shit and leave. I need someone to take the planning off my Ladies shoulder, not some chick who wants to get in my pants!" Kim laughed, Veronica was shocked and I smiled at Tara, watching while she packed her stuff and left the room without another word.
"Look at you," Kim laughed and patted Marshall's shoulder, "you really learned a few things, huh?!"
"For the right woman, I did." He shot back smirking and while Ronnie gasped, I only shook my head and chuckled.
"Thanks douchbag!" Kim told him still laughing and grabbed my iPad from the table. "Now we have to find a new wedding planner."
"How about a old woman?" Ronnie suggested laughing and I jumped right in.
"Even an old one will want to get in his pants!" Marshall turned fully to me and grabbed my ass to pull me close.
"I don't think that'll happen, babe." He smirked and kissed me, "that's all yours!" I smiled back at him and pursed my lips.
"It will! You're just too sexy..." I couldn't go on, because Kim and Ronnie were making puking sounds behind him.
"Pleeeeeease..... get a room!" Ronnie sighed theatrical and we laughed.
"Jealous much, huh?" He asked her, which only made us laugh more. "I gotta go, beautiful. Robyn is coming over tomorrow and I've to look over a few things." He kissed me and turned to Kim and Ronnie hugging them shortly, before he walked out again.
"Now that I have to look for a new wedding planner," I looked at my friends, "how about we go get a coffee somewhere and look for a new one there?"
"Great idea!" Ronnie said and took her handbag. "We better get out off here, before he comes back and jumps on you!"
"Can he still jump?" Kim started laughing and we walked to the door. "I mean, think about his age..."