Home sweet home/ news (pt.1)

* 1 month later *

2 weeks ago Veronica had finally moved in and I couldn't be happier. Now my life was complete. The relationship between me and Marshall was just simply perfect! So far he kept the promise to spend time with me, or at least wouldn't forget to call me, while he was working. Ronnie and he were getting along pretty good, which made my life a lot easier. To Josh, Ronnie was his "auntie" and he loved her like crazy. Everything was great and tomorrow Ronnie, Josh and I would fly to Germany, to meet with my family and bring my dog back to Detroit with us. Only Marshall wasn't that happy that I wouldn't be here for 1 week. But I told him, it would be the same for me, if he would go on tour. So he understood, at least he acted that way...
The bags were packed and I was getting ready to go over to Marshall's, to spend the night with him. Ronnie would take care off Josh and I would come back in the morning.
"I'm leaving now", I said, walking into the living room, where my son and bestie were watching a movie. Josh jumped up and came running to me.
"Bye mommy, sleep well" he said while hugging me.
"I bet she won't get that much sleep" I heard Ronnie mumble and raised my eyebrows, shaking my head lightly. She just started to laugh and came over to hug me too.
"Have fun!" She winked at me and I just laughed, leaving out the door, to drive to my boyfriend.
Marshall had opened the door and from this moment on, his hands were all over my body. But I couldn't keep my hands off him neither, so it was mutual. After round 1, we were now sitting, cuddling, on his couch, watching something on TV.
"You really have to leave?" Marshall asked me now, kissing my head. Currently he was laying half way on the couch, his upper body on the head rest and his arms around my body. While I was laying between his legs, my head on his chest. I turned around and looked up at him, my head on my hands.
"Marshall..." I smiled softly at him, "I'll be back in a week. I don't want to either, but I have to get my dog and my family wants to meet Josh!"
"I know" he sighed and brushed his fingers through my hair."I never asked you, if your family knows about me?!"
"You can bet your ass on that," I raised my eyebrow, still looking at him, "you really think I wouldn't tell them about my perfect boyfriend?" Like I had intended, he started to smile.
"Perfect, huh?"
"Yes!" I smiled,"and even if I hadn't told them myself, you make me so happy, that they would have recognized it either way that there had to be a man involved."
"What did they say? I mean, that it is me you're with. Are they okay with it?" He asked me unsure. I crawled up on his body, so we were face to face.
"Marshall, first off all, my family doesn't have a say in who I'm with and 2nd," I kissed him once,"they were thrilled! I actually thought my brother would get a heartattack!" I laughed at the memory, when I had told them about Marshall.
"Good!" He kissed me back and let his hands slide down to my ass.
"How about we'll make sure I can overcome this week without you?!" He asked me with that seductive tone off his, that could let every panty drop immediately.
"Sexy, not only you have to overcome this week!" I kissed him deeply and we started a looooong night.....

The next morning was pretty stressful. I had hardly slept at night, well that wasn't a problem, and now we all stood at the airport to check in. Everything went perfect and 11 hours later we landed in Frankfurt. If I would have known what was awaiting me here, I would have never set foot on home soil again.....

We had just grabbed our bags and were walking out to get picked up from my brother, when I heard someone yell "there! There she is!"
Then hell broke loose.....
In seconds we were surrounded by paparazzi, taking photos off me and Josh and screaming questions at us.
"How is it to be EMINEM's girlfriend?"
"Do you have a guilty conscience, that he left his girlfriend for you?"
"Who's the father of the kid?"
Josh had begun to cry and clanged onto my leg.

How the hell did they find out??????????

Ronnie tried to shield Josh, so he wouldn't get run over and I got angrier from second to second.
"Please, just let us pass! Don't you see we have a child with us?" Ronnie yelled at them, but they only continued.
"Mommy," Josh cryed on and I tried to calm him down.
"Baby, everything will be alright. We're almost outside. Don't cry Josh, mommy is here!"

Please let my brother be outside! Please God!!

"Get the fuck out off her way!" I heard a voice yell and knew immediately who it belonged too. Klaus, my brother!

Thank you Lord! He's here!

Until I had finished my thanking, my brother had already pushed through the paparazzi with 2 of his friends and had took Josh on his arm to protect him. Mark and Olli, Klaus' friends walked beside me and Ronnie, holding their arms out, so the paps couldn't get close to us anymore. They were here with 2 cars and while Ronnie, Mark and Olli loaded, well threw, our bags in one car. I put Josh in his seat, in the back of the other, while my brother stood behind me shielding me from the paps.
Veronica had rushed over and jumped into the backseat seat, beside Josh. Klaus and I had gotten in too and we speeded out of the airport.
"How the hell did they find out? And why were they here?" Ronnie asked from the back and leaned in front. I was just shaking my head and by now, Josh had thankfully stopped crying and already slept in.

My poor baby!!!!

"Yesterday evening, our mom got a phone call from some journalist, asking for an interview about her daughter dating Eminem. That's when we found out that they knew." Klaus explained.
"Why didn't you call me? A warning would have been great." I asked slightly angry. But tbh it wasn't his fault.
"We tried, all off us, but your damn phone was turned off!" He argued back. Before we could get into an argument, Ronnie chimed in.
"Okay, you tried to warn her," she said pointing at Klaus, "and your phone was turned off!" She pointed at me. "But can we get to the important question: how do they know???" She was right, how the fuck had they found out about us?!?!?!?!
"Over here they're saying in the press, that a friend of some bitch, named Samantha, had told the media, that you" my brother nodded at me, "had come between her friends and Eminem's relationship and basically stole him from her!"

I will so make these whores pay for that!!!!!!

"Ain't that the thot, you beat up?" Ronnie asked me and I just nodded.
"Oh, that's the one?" My brother laughed once.
"Yup!" I answered and started to shake from anger.
"You should tell the press, that those bitches are lying, Tina. You....." Ronnie started but I cut her off right away.
"I won't say one word, till I have talked to Marshall about it. He will know what to do!"
"Then you should better call him now," Klaus almost ordered me, "because I cant even bring you to your house. The two legged rats are waiting in front off your gate." I raised my eyebrows in disbelief.
"Where are we staying then?"
"At Mom's house." He told me and I reached down to my handbag, searching for my cellphone.
When I turned it on, I knew what my brother had talked about. 27 missed calls from my family and 16 text messages. But nothing from Marshall. I tried to call him, but he didn't answer. So I decided to text him.

Hey babe! We landed safely in Germany, but got harassed by paparazzi right after it. They know about us!!! Please call me, so I know what to do! I already miss you and with this situation, I wished you were here with me. I love you :*