Going Shopping with Marcus

Your POV :

So me, Marcus, y/bff/n and Lucas are going shopping in Primark to buy stuff before we go to the beach, so we're head to the clothes section.We go different ways, Lucas and y/bff/n go to the left and me and Marcus go to the right.

As we're in the Men's section, I watch Marcus inspecting the clothes while I trail behind him. Marcus grabs some shirts and shorts and puts them in the basket.

"I'm done, your turn." Marcus says, smiling.

"Alright, come on." I reply, walking towards the women section. I pick a few blouses and shorts and some cute short dresses too which reveal a little too much for my liking but Marcus insisted I try them on. While Marcus is too busy looking at the other clothes, I quickly grab a few bikinis and put them in the basket.

"Okay, I wanna try some on now. Come on." I grab Marcus' hand and pull him towards the dressing rooms. It's quite empty, I go in one and I'm about to close the curtain when Marcus pops in.

"Can I come in?" He pouts.

"No."

He gives me puppy dog eyes. "Please?"

"Marcus, No. Now get out." I push him out and close the curtains.

Finally alone, I pick a dark blue bikini and try it on with one of the dresses.

"I don't like this." I murmur to myself, inspecting my reflection.

"It looks good but in my opinion I prefer you without the dress." A voice pops in.

I turn around to find Marcus half leaning on the wall, with his hand on his chin basically checking me out.

"Marcus!" I yell and push him out. He laughs and apologises. I shake my head and shut the curtains again.

Then outside, a big bald man with big arms asks Marcus if he's going in or not and Marcus nods his head in panic and runs straight inside my dressing room where I'm half naked since I took my dress off.

I'm about to yell again when he clamps a hand on my mouth a little too forcefully and pushes me against the wall with his body pressed on mine. He explains what happened and I laugh quietly.

He removes his hand and places it on my shoulder and the other around my waist. I blush as his eyes linger down my body from top to bottom.

I try to move but his hands have trapped me. He leans in and whispers in my ear.

"This suits you." I shiver at his hot breath tickling my skin. He leans closer until our lips meet. His hands trail up my body, especially near my bra strap. We kiss passionately until I break away.

"This isn't fair." I smirk, tugging his shirt. He raises his eyebrow but takes his shirt off anyway. I gape at his six pack while he chuckles.

"Better?" He asks, inching closer, pressing his abs onto me.

"Totally." I pull him closer and kiss him.

After a 30 minute make out session, I decide we better stop and find the others. I tell Marcus to get out so I can change but he pleads to stay and promises he won't look. I sigh and turn him around.

I start changing but I clearly see him peeking.

"Marcus!"

"Sorry, sorry." I continue changing but he peeks again.

I glare at him and shove my jumper on his face and change in the quickest time I have ever changed and take my jumper off him.

"I guess I'll have to wait until tonight then." He winks, making me blush. We both quickly walk out and bump straight into Lucas.

Lucas realises that we came out of the same room and smirks widely, having a clear idea of what must've happened.

"Had fun?" He asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

Marcus grins at me. " Hell yeah." Lucas laughs as I blush even harder and decide to die right there.

I am going to kill Marcus.... But obviously after we have some more fun. ;)

A/n: How was this first imagine? Did you like it? I'm sorry if most imagines are about Lucas bc hey I love him ❤ It doesn't mean I don't like Marcus okay, I love them both! (But Lucas stole my heart first) #DobreArmy

- S