Detention with Lucas

Song: Work The Middle by Alex Aiono

A/N:44k reads (09/12/17) 

Your POV:

"Do it!"

"No, he's still looking!" I hiss.

We wait for Mr Hymers to look back at his laptop before I aim for the bin and throw my paper ball. I grin widely as it lands in the bin perfectly.

"Aye, that was dope!" Lucas grins, giving me a high-five.

I chuckle and pass him some scrap paper so he can do his turn. I watch him scrunch it up into a mini ball. Lucas and I finished our maths past paper so we were having a competition to see who could throw paper balls in the bin the most and so far I was winning.

"Okay," Lucas mumbles to himself, squinting at the target which was the bin in the corner of the room by Mr Hymers' desk, before throwing the ball.

We both watch as the paper ball flies through the air and heads right for Mr Hymers' head.

"Oh shit." I mumble, widening my eyes.

"We're dead." Lucas gulps as the ball hits Mr Hymers' straight on the head.

"WHO DID THAT?" Mr Hymers' fumes, getting up and glaring at all of us. Lucas and I stay silent and pretend to use our calculators.

"When I find out who did that, you'll be sorry.." Mr Hymers warns before taking his seat.

Lucas sighs in relief and I giggle quietly. He then looks at me and smirks.

"You're turn."

I smirk back. "Okay." I wasn't going to back down.

I roll up a piece of paper and chuck it.

The smirk on my face disappears when the ball hits Mr Hymers on the face. Lucas swears under his breath.

"Jeepers Nuts." I cringe as Mr Hymers glares at us from across the room.

"BOTH OF YOU HAVE DETENTION!"

***

I was just about to head for the exit when I remembered that I had detention. I can't help but laugh as I remember the look on Mr Hymers' face when the ball hit him. It was so funny how his whole face turned red when he got angry.

I reach the detention room and walk inside. I smile sheepishly at Miss Smith who raises her eyebrows in surprise, putting down her reading book.

"Y/n, what are you doing here? Are you sure you're meant to be here?"

She's surprised to see me because I'm a good girl and she would have never expected me to get detention. Little did she know that good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught.

"No, Miss. I have detention." I smile sheepishly and take a seat at the front.

"Oh well, is it just you?"

"No, Lucas should be coming too." I reply with a smile.

"Okay, will it be okay if I leave you two in here for the hour? I have work to do in the Library and since it's only you two, I trust that you will stay here for the hour and then go home." She says, putting on her coat.

I nod, "Of course, miss. It's fine."

"Alright, take care." She smiles.

"Bye, miss."

"Bye." The door closes behind her.

I sigh and drop my bag to the floor. Five minutes later, the door opens and Lucas walks in with a grin on his face.

"Where's the teacher?" He frowns, looking around.

"She had to go to the library so she told me she trusts me to stay in here for the hour." I reply, taking off my coat. It was very hot in this room. Lucas nods, slipping off his bag and leaving it beside my bag.

"So...what shall we do?" Lucas asks, wiggling his eyebrows, as he leans on my desk and looks down at me.

I shrug, "I don't know. I finished all my homework yesterday."

Lucas bites his lip, staring at me in thought. His eyes travelling down my body which makes my cheeks turn a rosy pink. I didn't even realise that he was leaning closer until his lips pressed onto mine.

His hands cup my cheek as he kisses me, his kiss slow and sweet. A few minutes later, we break away with big smiles on both our faces.

"I think we should lock the door." I say, my heart racing in my chest. He nods and moves over to give me space to get out of my seat. I walk over to the door and slide the lock in place.

I turn back to him, his eyes glittering with desire, watching my every move. I walk over to him and go to sit back on my seat but he gently grabs my waist and pushes me onto the desk, lifting me up so I can sit on it.

My skirt rises up as I widen my legs so he can stand between them, his hands now glued to my hips. He lowers his face and brushes his lips against mine, the movement is slow and gentle, almost teasing. He was definitely holding back.

I shift closer to him, our bodies pressed against each other like a puzzle. My hands make their way up to his hair, running through it, as we kiss. Lucas deepens the kiss, his tongue begging for entrance which I gladly give him.

A small moan escapes his soft lips as I pull his hair softly, he then kisses me harder. The force literally pushes me back and my back falls onto the desk. Lucas' lips stay pressed onto mine as he climbs on top me, his body weight pressing me down onto the hardwood. I let out a groan which seems to turn him on as he begins kissing my jaw and down onto my neck.

Things started to get really heated.

My breathing becomes quicker as Lucas' teeth graze against my neck, my fingers digging into his back. I gasp as his lips sucks a spot, creating a small hickey.

"Lucas." I moan against his ear.

His hands tighten on my waist, literally squeezing them. We both then break away, gasping for air.

I lick my lips, savouring the taste of him in my mouth. But his body weight was starting to crush me down and I managed to let out a raspy sigh.

"Lucas..you're heavy."

He instantly detaches himself from me, letting me sit up. "Sorry, babe."

"It's okay."

I swing my legs on the side of the table and jump down. I sort out my skirt, pulling it down to its original length. I notice Lucas leaning on the table, staring at me while licking his lips.

I decided to have some more fun, I bend down to 'do my shoelaces', brushing my butt against his bulge. His hands instantly land on my waist, pulling me against him more.

"Y/n." Lucas moans as I press onto him further.

I smirk, feeling his body go weak behind me. A few seconds later, I move away from him and watch him sit up properly, composing himself. I check my watch and raise my eyebrows.

"It's already been an hour and ten minutes!"

"Well..I do like to take my time." Lucas smirks, intertwining our hands together as we leave the room. I just blush and hit him on the chest playfully while he lets out a cute laugh.

A/N: Credits to my best friend @sanaxx_ for insisting I write this even though I said I didn't want to. I love you boo x

Don't forget to vote and also can you comment some ideas for dates please! I literally only have 3 more imagines planned and I'm running out and I can already feel writer's block attacking me so please help me out a little.

All the love. X

-S