Third Date with Marcus

Song: Let Me by Zayn

Your POV:

The ding of the microwave brought me back to my senses. The smell of the butter was overwhelming, and it made my taste buds go on a frenzy.

I pulled on the handle, the heat from inside poured onto my skin, and the delicious smell of the popcorn entered my lungs. My fingers carefully grabbed the popped out edges of the paper, walking over towards the living room.

Marcus was popping the DVD in the Blu-Ray holder. I kicked off my shoes, jumping onto the red velvet couch. My legs were tucked under my bum, and I opened the popcorn slowly. Marcus and I were having a movie date at home.

"What movie did you pick?" I asked, inserting my hand in the heat, and grabbing a few buttery pieces and popping them into my mouth. Marcus made his way back over to the couch, plopping himself down right next to me. His arm went around my shoulders and I leaned into his chest.

"Remember Me," He answered before popping pieces of popcorn into his mouth and chewing softly. I buried my face in his chest, shaking my head, groaning.

"I hate this movie," I sighed, looking back up at the flatscreen, throwing popcorn into my mouth. Marcus looked down at me, a frown was etched on his face.

"What? Why?" He asked, swallowing his popcorn, his eyes searched mine. I sat up, placing the popcorn in between us, I sighed.

"It's just so sad," I reached slowly into the bag, pulling out a handful of warm deliciousness.

"Oh, I've never seen it," He shrugged, taking another round in his mouth, chewing and paying back attention to the TV screen. I smiled, laughing lightly. I leaned into his chest, observing his face, but he kept his attention on the screen.

"I'll watch it. Just for you," I said, poking his birthmark on his neck. He smiled, looking down at me, kissing my forehead lightly. We both looked at the television, watching the movie roll by. We both stopped eating popcorn, just stared at the screen, waiting to see what would happen next. The scene coming up, I knew what would happen, and I squirmed a little under Marcus's arms. He was confused until the two characters started to lip lock and get intimate. Marcus cleared his throat awkwardly. I stood up, off of the couch, looking down at a confused Marcus. I had the uneaten popcorn in my hand.

"What do you want to drink?" I asked, starting to walk away, but my wrist had a slight tug, and I was in Marcus' lap. I turned my head towards him, smiling wildly. He leaned into me, connecting our lips together. I smiled into the kiss but then our lips started to get moving in sync with each other. I realized we wouldn't be pulling away from each other any time soon, so my expression turned into a serious one. Marcus took the popcorn out of my hand, putting it on the floor somewhere, our lips still connected. I turned my body all the way around, facing him completely, my legs went around his waist as I straddled him. His hands were on my waist, tracing peculiar patterns on my sides. My fingers dug around in his hair tugging every now and then, releasing a moan from his mouth into mine.

He took the next step, laying us both down, I was on the bottom, and Marcus' hands were on either side of my body, propping himself above my body. He was in between my legs, and my knees were on either side of his body. So I was supporting his body in staying up as well. His lips parted away from mine, placing them on the little skin showing, considering the shirt I was wearing. He began to unbutton a few at the top, giving him more access to my neck. He sucked, nibbling at my skin then tracing his tongue on the surface of the love wound. My hands brought his face up to mine, he looked into my eyes, lust was in his brown orbs. He was smirking, knowing he had marked my skin. I fisted the collar of his shirt, bringing him down to me. But apparently that was enough for him. He ran his tongue on my lips, I opened my mouth, allowing him to enter. We explored each others mouths, battling for dominance.

His hands went to the edge of my pants, tugging at my shirt that was tucked into them. I smiled, leaning upwards, giving him more leverage in removing my top. The whole time during our romantic gestures, the hum of the TV was playing in the background, totally ignored.

A/N: Don't forget to vote and check out my other books!