Midnight Swimming with Marcus

Your POV:

"I'm so tired, man," Neels says, yawning. I nod my head, but really, my head was buzzing from the job conference I went to with my parents. My mum was getting a promotion, and it was more a celebration party than anything else. And it lasted 'till 2:00am. Neels offered to drop me home, even though I insisted he didn't. Marcus was at his mum's house with Lucas to shoot a YouTube video, otherwise he swore he would have offered. Aw, cutie.

Neels turns off the lights downstairs and we go up the stairs together. He says goodnight and goes into his room. I go into Marcus'. He's asleep, and so is the rest of the house. But I'm really not tired. And you know what? I wanna go for a paddle.

I quietly pull out my black, one-piece swimming costume and change into it, careful not to make a sound. Grabbing a towel on the way out, I make my way downstairs past everyone's bedrooms. The stairs creak on every other step, and I cringe at every squeak. When I finally reach the back door, I unlock it and turn the garden lights on. Bright light floods everywhere.

I walk towards the pool, and tie my hair up into a top-knot. I dip my toes in the water and shiver as soon as it touches my skin. Damn, it's cold.

I wade into the water anyway, ignoring the temperature of the pool. I paddle around for a bit, and my body soon adjusts to the cold.

I take a deep breath and sink my head under the water. As I emerge back out, I wipe my eyes and see Marcus standing by the garden door.

"Oh, hey!" I yell over to him, grinning. He raises his eyebrows, and I wave for him to come over. He doesn't move, just smirks. His loss.

Marcus comes over eventually, and as he walks towards me, he takes his shirt off and dumps it onto a chair. I swoon at his perfect body and he winks. Marcus dips his foot into the water and his eyes widen.

"How are you standing in there?" he asks. "It's freezing!"

"I guess I adjust pretty fast," I say, and grin. "Are you coming in or what?"

Marcus rubs his arms (oh those hard, muscular arms), and frowns. I raise my eyebrows expectantly.

"Nah, I think I'll just go back to bed..." he says, turning around.

"Aw, Marcus! You're such a wim--"

Before I can finish Marcus turns around and backflips into the pool, and cold water slaps onto my face. I freeze, my mouth hanging open. Marcus is laughing, and I want to slap him.

"Oh my god, you're such a dick, Marcus! What the fuck was that for?!" Marcus is laughing too hard to reply, so I glare at him. "Fine, I'm leaving." I start to swim to the side, but Marcus grabs my waist and pulls me back to him.

"You ain't leaving this soon, baby," he breathes onto my neck, making me shiver.

"But it's getting cold now," I whine, trying to pull his arms away. They don't budge.

"Babe, you were the one who decided to go swimming at two in the morning," he chuckles, and I try hard not to smirk. That's true.

"What if I freeze? What will you tell everyone then?"

"You won't freeze 'cause I'm here." He pulls me closer and crashes his lips onto mine I smile against his lips and kiss him back. This is what I was waiting for.

"Why are you so sexy, baby?" he murmurs, wrapping me in a hug and twirling a strand of my hair around his finger. I can feel his abs, and I pull away slightly so I could trace them with my hand.

"I dunno... you tell me. Why did the chicken cross the road?"

Marcus frowns in confusion, and I take the chance to splash him with cold water. He scrunches up his face from the cold, and I swim to the side and climb out.

"Karma's a bitch, Doo-Doo." He narrows his eyes in a 'this means war' expression, and starts swimming towards me. I run to the sofas where I left my towel and wrap myself in it. Marcus has climbed out by now, and he slowly walks towards me. He's got a smirk on his face, and I'm scared now. He pulls the towel away from me and drops it on the floor.

"Payback time."

My eyes widen as he bends down and throws me over his shoulder. He walks to the pool.

And stops.

Oh shit.

And then drops me into the water.

Cold water envelopes me, and as I push up for air, my body feels numb with cold. I glare at Marcus, wrapping my arms around my myself. Marcus has doubled over with laughter.

I climb out of the pool and run to my towel. I pick it up and run inside, closing the back door. I look through the glass and see Marcus is still laughing. I give him the finger, and storm upstairs, into Marcus' bedroom. I dry myself off, realising how wet I must have made the stairs. Oh well, I hope he slips on the stairs. I change into my favourite blue pyjamas and crawl into his bed.

A few seconds later, the door opens and Marcus strides in, grinning when he sees me. I glare at him and burrow under the covers. I hear him laugh, and I assume he's changing. I remain underneath when he climbs in next to me.

"Babe?" he asks quietly. "Are you mad at me?"

I stay silent, and Marcus clears his throat.

"Yes," I say, and I can just feel him smile. I slide out from under the blanket and see that he's watching me. My eyes travel from his intense eyes to his lips. He smirks, and before I know it, he's crashed his lips onto mine. I moan in pleasure and wrap my arms around his neck, pushing him against the headboard and climbing on top of him. I bite his lip and he moans against my mouth, pulling me towards him. I leave his mouth and begin making a trail of kisses on his jawline as his breathing hitches. His eyes flutter close as I put my hands under his shirt and rest them on his lean stomach. I gently trace the outline of his abs, taking my time. I start from the top, and run my hands over his body. I lean down and kiss his jaw, enjoying the feeling of power I have over him.

"Babe?" Marcus whispers, his eyes closed.

"Hm?"

"It's my turn to be in control."

Before I can respond, Marcus expertly slides me under him without giving me time to stop him. He smirks down at me and I raise an eyebrow. His elbow rests beside my head and he uses his free hand to trace the features of my face... my eyes, my nose, my lips. My heartbeat quickens each second.

Marcus slowly tilts his head down and brushes his lips against mine, making me shiver. He smirks a little when he sees what effect he has on me. His hands continue their journey down my body: to my shoulders, my collarbone, my chest, my stomach. He stops there though, and breathes against my ear.

"Do you want more, baby?"

I open my eyes and look at his beautiful face, mirroring my expression with the same ferocity.

"Go wild, Marco."

A/N: Hey DobreArmy! How did you like this one, hmm? Don't forget to like and please share it with others!

Love you xx - S