Christmas with Lucas

A/N: 48K Reads (24/12/17)

Your POV:

I heard the garage door open in our house.

I turned to see who it was, and wasn't surprised to see that it was Lucas, with our Christmas tree. I had a fake one every year; it was too much a pain to go tree shopping.

"Lucas! Do you need help?" I asked teasingly, as I ran over to help him heave the box into the living room.

"Thanks, Y/n. Now let's get this thing up and decorated!" he shouted joyfully, running up the stairs to go retrieve the ornaments and ribbons.

As Lucas bounded up the stairs, I started setting up the tree, and was done by the time he came back down.

"Oooh, I love how strong my cute little girlfriend is!" he beamed, seeing as I had taken it upon myself to set up the tree. He set the bags down and hugged me, kissing the top of my head.

"Let's get DECORATING!" I yelled, running over to the bags, and pulling out ornaments.

Lucas cheered, and followed me over. We both started happily placing up all the ornaments, smiling as I remembered their history.

When the ornament bag was finally empty, I sighed and stepped back, admiring it. I remembered that I already had lights on it, so I went and pulled them in. As I stood back, yet again, I admired our tree.

"The ribbon! We forgot the ribbon!" I exclaimed, diving for the other bag, pulling out the long, pretty ribbon. Lucas watched me smugly as I pulled it all out, attempting to make it straightened out. That didn't work, seeing as I was suddenly entangled in it.

"Lucas, help! I can't get out of it!" I laughed, attempting to push the ribbon off me. Lucas laughed with me as he came over, untangling me.

"Got it." he smirked as he unraveled it from me, making it straight. I glared at his cleverness.

"Aw, is little Y/n angry? Don't worry, I'll fix it again!" he chuckled, coming over to me. He bent down a bit to reach my face, then softly pressed his lips on mine. He pulled away after a moment, smiling at me.

"Better?" he asked, as I nodded smiling. "Now, let's get that ribbon on the tree before it gets on you again!"

***

"Awww, I love it! It's so pretty!" I beamed. I felt Lucas' strong arms wrap around my waist from behind, and rest his chin on my shoulder.

"It's not nearly as pretty as you." he whispered in his husky voice. I smiled up at him.

"I love you, Lucas. So much, I can't imagine life without you." I smiled up at his pretty, sweet face.

"I can't imagine life without you, either, Y/n, because it's not possible." he whispered back.

We both laughed, but were silenced when Lucas placed his sweet lips on mine.

Best. Christmas. Ever.

A/N: I'm sorry I'm not updating as usual because I'm stressed for my exams so give me some time okay. I hoped you liked this though. Don't forget to vote and check out my Dobre Preferences!

All the love. X

-S