Not Today Little Boy (Lucas)

Your POV:

"I'll see you later, babe." I peck his lips one more time, aware of the many stares, including Jake's.

Lucas smiles at me as I walk away towards the library, as I approach the corner I hide behind the wall.

Lucas sits there on the bench and is plugging in his earphones in his phone. As I expected, Jake and his group of idiots walk over towards Lucas, surrounding him. Lucas hasn't noticed them yet. 

I run up behind them and grab Jake's collar before he can even try to touch Lucas.

Before I started dating Lucas, I was a single pringle and Jake always flirted with me and as a joke I flirted back. I was oblivious to the fact that Jake was into me but he did ask me out and I rejected him. I didn't like him because he a cocky bastard and wasn't my type. And so he got mad because no girl had ever denied him and when Lucas became my boyfriend, Jake decided to make Lucas' life hell. He would always harass Lucas when I wasn't there and I've caught him before but this time he's not getting away with it.

Jake turns to me with a surprised look and tries to play it cool. "Oh hey. y/n." 

But I shake my head and snarl at him, "Not today, little boy." 

Jake's friends back away as Marcus and Neels arrive with angry looks on their faces. Lucas glares at Jake, sliding an arm around my waist. 

Now we have him surrounded.

"Can't you just stay away from Lucas?" I snap at Jake furiously.

Jake looks at Lucas and takes a step towards us.

"But we're friends." He motions to pat Lucas on the shoulder but Lucas steps away from him with disgust, "We are NOT friends."

Jake's face turns into a scowl.

"I swear, you better not come near Lucas or me ever again or else..." I threaten him.

Jake's lips turns into a stupid smirk as he crosses his arms across his chest. "Or else what?"

"Or else I'm going to slap you." Jake laughs at my response, looking around the crowd that are watching us.

"I don't believe you, y/n." 

I raise an eyebrow at  him and step forward and slap him hard across the face before he can even react. The crowd jeers, pissing Jake off even more.

"Now do you believe me?" I smirk widely. 

Jake's face turns extremely red and he snarls, he raises his hand to hit me but Lucas grabs his arm quickly and twists it. 

"Don't you dare touch her, you prick!"

Jake winces in pain and spits at us, "Fuck you." He says and walks away.

Lucas turns to me with a grin, pulling me to him by my waist before crashing his lips on mine.

A/N: Gosh I'm in such a violent mood, bloody hell. I need to chill lmao. 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! 

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS!!

LOVE YA XX

- S