I'm Jealous, I'm Overzealous (Lucas) // Part One

Your POV:

I'm at School and it's break time. Y/Bff/n, the twins and I are sitting on our bench.

"Give me some." Lucas nags me for some Skittles.

"Fine." I pour some into his hand and he grins widely which makes me laugh.

I pop some Skittles in my mouth when Y/Bff/n catches my eye, I lift an eyebrow at her and she nods to the left.

I look to the left and spot the bitch walking towards us. My face instanly turns into a scowl as she approaches our bench.

"Hi!" She says with a cheery voice.

The others say hi but I don't. Y/Bff/n knows that I don't like Tessa at all so she speaks to her.

"What's up, Tessa?" Y/Bff/n says sweetly with a fake smile plastered on her face.

I manage to hide my smile as Tessa looks taken aback.

"Oh, Lucas and I are partners for dance so I came to ask him what he wants to do for our project." She leans forward towards Lucas and I have to resist the urge to snarl at her as Lucas shuffles over to let her sit down beside him.

I guess you could say I'm jealous.

If I have to sit here for another second with her on our bench then I'm going to start a fight. So I get up and sling my bag on my shoulder.

"Where are you going?" Lucas frowns and grabs my arm.

"I need to talk to, uh... Chantel." I make up an excuse.

'Okay." He lets go of my arm reluctantly and I wave goodbye to Y/Bff/n and Marcus, completely ignoring Tessa, before I head to Chantel.

I sit next to Chantel and rest my head on her shoulder.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She pouts at me.

"It's just Tessa. She keeps talking to Lucas and its pissing me off." I complain, letting out my anger.

"You know what you should do?" She looks at me with a smirk.

"What?"

"Make him jealous."

"But how?"

"Wear your pencil skirt, the guys never stop staring at you when you wear it and just be your usual flirty self."

I blush. " I'm not flirty, what the hell are you talking about?" I chuckle nervously.

"Yes you are, you're a Libra so you're designed to be a natural flirt. You don't notice it but you flirt without even realising."

"Alright, okay. You can stop gassing me up. Thanks for the help." I laugh and give her a hug.
"What are friends for?" She grins.

The bell rings and we head to PE.

                        ***

There's 10 minutes before Lunch so we end the lesson. Miss Norman tells Tessa and I to put the equipment back into the sports shed.

So I carry the box of Tennis rackets and follow Tessa in silence.

She puts the bucket of balls on the shelf and stands there watching me as I put the rackets in the right place.

"Working with Lucas is so much fun." She says while sashaying her hair.

"Yeah, so?" I roll my eyes, bringing in other rackets.

"I mean... He's so good with his hands." She smirks widely because she knows she struck a nerve.

And that's when I lose it, the rackets in my hands drop to the floor with a thud.