You Get Hate (Marcus)

Song: Scars to your beautiful by Alessia Cara

Your POV:

I laid in bed, the blankets pulled over my head as the silent tears streamed down my face, quiet sobs shook my whole body causing my sides to hurt. I couldn't stop though, it was all too much, the hate his fans would throw at me constantly.

Telling me that I'm ugly, fat, a slut, a gold digger.. they would call me other names as well, names that stabbed me like knives. The worst though, is when they say I'm not good enough for him, that he could have someone better.

That's the worst part because I believe it to be true, I never understood why he had decided to settle with me when he could have a supermodel or anyone for that matter.

Suddenly, I heard the door slowly creak open and I held my breath.

"Y/n?" Marcus asked in a small voice and I bit my lip, thinking about all the things his "fans" say.

"Go away, Marcus." I croaked out and then I felt the bed sink next to me.

"I'm so sorry." he whispered as he got under the covers with me, head and all.

I felt his arms snake around my waist and he pulled me closer, a small sob escaping my lips.

"I'm so sorry." he whispered again before kissing me right under the ear and I sniffled before turning so I was facing him.

"It's not your fault." I said, my voice hoarse.

I could barely see his face in the darkness of our little cocoon but I managed to rest my forehead on his and he pulled me even closer to him.

"It is my fault. they are my fans," he mumbled and I cupped his cheek in my hand and just stayed there.

I slowly slid my hand down to his neck and then I moved, burying my face in his neck. I just wanted to lay here, I didn't want to exchange words, just actions. I could feel my tears getting his neck wet but he didn't seem to mind, he just rubbed my back soothingly and whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

"Marcus." I mumbled into his neck and he hummed in response.

"Why did you chose me?" I asked and he pulled away before pulling the covers off us, leaving me cold.

He sat up and looked at the wall with a blank expression, making me feel as if I had done something wrong.

"Marcus." I whispered and he slowly turned his head to look at me as I sat up and nervously played with my fingers.

"Why would you ask that?" he asked upset and I bit my lip and looked down.

"I-I don't know." I mumbled and he sighed before turning towards me. He put two fingers under my chin and made me look up at him, into his eyes.

"I chose you because I love you. I love how beautiful you are, how you suck at cooking, how you scrunch up your cute little nose in frustration, how you always purse your lips as you think, how you can always make me laugh." he said and I felt myself blush which made him smile.

"How you don't listen to the stupid rumors the paparazzi start all the time, how when you eat pizza you always eat it crust first, how you would rather listen to my problems than vent out your own." he said and I smiled.

"And I chose you because you love me for me." he said softly and I felt a tear roll down my cheek that he gently wiped away.

"Don't cry." he whispered and I chuckled.

"I can't help it. I just love you so much." I said and he smiled before leaning in and lightly pressing his lips to mine.

"I don't know what I would do without you." he sighed and I smiled. "You won't have to worry about that." I said before kissing him once more.

A/N: If you ever wanna talk just know I'm here for you <3

All the love. X

-S