Prank Wars (Part 1)

A/N: My imagines mostly include the original Team 10 so don't be surprised it the Martinez Twins or Tessa or Chance and Anthony aren't included (I LOVE ALL OF THEM THOUGH!)

Team Ten Meeting:

Your POV :

"So we'll film the the video next week." Jake clarifies for the last time.

"Yes." I sigh, rolling my eyes.

Lucas grins at me and I can't help but grin back.

"Well that's sorted then. Let's go!" Alissa gets up and walks out before anyone can stop her.

AJ and Alex walk out after her, talking about their random stuff.

Lucas gets up, pulling me up with him.

"Wait!" Jake says, "I need to talk to you and y/bff/n."

"Okay." y/bff/n sits back down, Marcus next to her.

"Alone." Jake crosses his arms.

Lucas and Marcus share a confused look but walk out anyway.

"This better be serious, Jake." I sit next to y/bff/n while Jake closes the door.

He turns to us and claps his hands together.

"Guys, I need your help." He grins with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Y/bff/n narrows her eyes, and I raise an eyebrow.

"So you know how there's this whole prank thing going on..." Jake starts, but I interrupt him.

"You wanna do a prank?! On who?" I scream out excitedly.

"Shut up, y/n! They can hear you!"

"I apologise," I say, sitting back down and y/bff/n laughs. Jake sits down on his chair and places his hands on the table, all businesslike.

"The twins."

"I don't like the sound of this..." y/bff/n starts.

Jake grins and explains why. "So we need to get them back. Any ideas?"

We sit in silence for a while, deep in thought. I check my phone for inspiration, while Jake and y/bff/n eat the biscuits Jake brought in. I scroll through my feed when I see a post on Hannah Montana. An idea strikes me.

"OH I KNOW!" I jump up from my seat, startling the other two. "HANNAH MONTANA!"

"Y/n, what the flip? How is that a prank?" y/bff/n asks, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Okay, so remember what happened a year ago..."

All of of a sudden, the door opens and AJ walks in.

"Don't you know how to knock?! We're coming up with a plan here!" Jake glares and then stops in sudden realisation. "Oh crap."

I facepalm while y/bff/n shakes her head.

AJ smirks. "What plan, hmm?"

I roll my eyes and Jake smiles sheepishly.

AJ folds his arms against his chest. "If you don't tell me then I'm telling everyone that you're planning a prank on someone."

"Fine. Sit your ass down and shut up." I order him while he smirks triumphantly. "We need your help anyway.."

"Okay so basically, you know how you dated this guy called Jake right?" I look at y/bff/n who nods.

Jake opens his mouth to speak but I shoot him a look and he closes his mouth and I continue.

"We'll play truth or dare tomorrow and AJ you have to ask me who I last did it with and then I'll pick Jake and I'll ask you who was the last person you did it with was and you'll say y/bff/n." Jake nods in agreement. "And obviously it's not a lie because you did go out with another Jake but they don't know that." I smirk at y/bff/n.

"That way we're all getting revenge for our own reasons. Awesome," y/bff/n chuckles evilly.

Jake and y/bff/n high five each other.

"You can go now AJ, you're work is done." I high five him and he goes, pleased with himself.

Once AJ leaves, Jake frowns. "But they played 2 pranks on me, so I should prank them twice."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." I scratch my head.

"You need to get your revenge too," y/bff/n insists.

"I know, we could do 2 pranks at once, like hitting 2 birds with one stone." I bubble excitedly.

"Yeah! This is plan '2 birds 1 stone', and it'll start tomorrow." Jake grins.

"But how will you two get Lucas back?" y/bff/n questions, raising an eyebrow.

I shrug and bite my lip in thought.

"Oh! I know!" y/bff/n flaps her hands around, grinning like a mad scientist.

"What..." I ask curiously, not liking the way she's smirking at me.

"Jake you can pretend to get her pregnant by spending the night with her with the excuse that you need her help to rehearse your lines."

"Oh my god." I gasp. "Oh My god." I stare at the wall in shock.

"That's a great idea, Bro!" Jake high fives her.

"Isn't that a little too much, don't you think?" I think about how hurt Lucas would be.

"Y/n, you need to hit him hard. If you blow your cover then this won't work." y/bff/n tries to convince me.

"Do it for the prank, man." Jake pats my shoulder encouragingly.

"Fine." I agree reluctantly but cheer with them.

"Plan 2 birds 1 stone commences tomorrow." Jake smirks evilly.