Brokenhearted (Marcus)

A/N: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR 15K I AM SMILING MY ASS OFF RN WAYHOOOO

15K ON 04/07/17

Your POV:

"I'm breaking up with you." My boyfriend, Harvey, says sadly.

Tears start to blur my vision and I let out a small breath.

"What?" I whisper in disbelief.

"I'm sorry but I just don't love you anymore, y/n." He tries to soften the blow.

"But why? What did I do wrong?" I say, wiping my tears away and try to compose myself in front of him.

You have to be strong.

"Nothing. It's not your fault...It's mine." He sighs and looks up to the sky.

"What do you mean?"

"I like Loren now, I'm sorry." He bites his lip waiting for my bad reaction but I stay calm and look him in the eyes.

"Just go." I say blankly, my mind blank and my face showing no emotion.

'I'm sorry."

"Leave." I turn my face away and walk back into my house and shut the door.

My body slides down against the door and the sobs rake through my body.

Suddenly my phone starts ringing. I don't see the caller ID but I answer the call.

"Hello." I say through tears.

"Hey-- y/n, are you alright? Why are you crying?!" My best friend, Marcus, says worriedly through the phone.

"He broke up with me,"

"I'm coming right now, stay where you are. I love you." He says softly which brings a small smile to my face.

"Thanks, I love you too." I end the call and manage to somehow walk to the living room and flop onto the couch.

20 minutes later, the front door opens and Marcus appears with a grocery bag.

"I'm here now, don't worry. I got you." Marcus puts the bag on the coffee table and envelopes me into a tight hug.

"Everything will be okay." He whispers and kisses my forehead.

We stay in each other's arms for a few minutes and then Marcus hands me a tub of Ice cream.

A small smile tugs my lips and he grins at me.

We start eating as he puts on the 1D movie 'This is us' on the DVD player, knowing watching them always makes me feel better.

I lean my head on his chest as he gently strokes my back.

My eyelids start to droop and I snuggle closer against Marcus' body before fully falling asleep.

"I love you, princess." I hear him whisper and plant a kiss on my cheek.

A smile stays stuck on my lips while I sleep.

A/N: Don't forget to check out my other books! Also don't forget to vote!

Love ya xx

- S