Prank Wars (Part 4)

Lucas' POV:

I wake up in the morning with the sunshine peeking through the curtains and the birds tweeting. I roll to the side to squish y/n, but I end up falling out of the bed and land on the floor with a thud.

"Ow." I wince, rubbing my elbow.

Where is she? Didn't she come back?

I rub my eyes and get up from the floor in a sleepy daze and head to the bathroom, expecting her to be there. But when I walk in, it's empty. I frown and decide to freshen up anyway. I'll look for her afterwards.

After I've gotten changed and tweeted good morning, I walk out of my room and walk towards Jake's room to see if she's there.

I open the door slowly, trying not to make a sound and peek my head inside where the curtains are still closed. I walk in and nearly stumble when I see them in Jake's bed together. Even though y/n's on the far side and Jake's on the other, I feel the jealousy rise inside of me.

She shouldn't be in his bed.

I walk out and close the door before I do anything stupid. They wouldn't have done anything...right? I trust y/n. I shake my head and trudge downstairs, where y/bff/n, Marcus and AJ are having breakfast.

"Hey," I say, grabbing a pancake from Marcus' plate.

"Lucas!" Marcus whines. y/bff/n rolls her eyes and gets up to make him some more.

"I swear to God, Marcus is such a baby," I hear her say.

"I heard that," Marcus snaps, glaring at her back.

"Oops." She grins and the others laugh.

y/bff/n hands me some coffee and I thank her before taking a bite from my pancake.

"Where's y/n?" y/bff/n asks, sipping her tea.

"She's with Jake." I say with a flat voice.

"Okay.." She glances at me for a second, then looks away.

I continue eating and tweeting when I hear footsteps coming down.

Y/n walks in with an uneasy look and Jake appears behind her. She stands in front of us and looks at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask, putting my knife and fork down.

"I..uh.." she stutters. She looks really nervous, and it's making me feel anxious.

Jake puts a hand on her shoulder and nods his head at her, urging her to continue.

She takes a breath. "I'm pregnant." She releases her breath.

Gasps fill the room and cutlery drops.

"WHAT?" I say dumbfounded. She can't be pregnant... We did it a week ago... How...?

Then it dawns on me. Y/n wasn't with me last night. She was with Jake. I can't think straight as I realise what the only logical explanation is. My heartbeat quickens, and anger boils up from inside me.

Jake.

I jump out of my chair with alarming speed and swing a punch at Jake's face, not willing to contain the anger. Jake crashes into the wall behind him, and I raise my fist for another blow.

"YO CHILL!" Jake exclaims, grabbing my fist with one hand and holding his now bleeding nose with the other.

"Lucas, STOP!" Marcus and y/ntry to hold me back but I manage to pry free and hit Jake on the face again as hard as I can.