Girl, I Got a Question For Ya (Marcus)

A/N: WAYHOOO OMG THANKS FOR 19K READS, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AF!!

19K on 14/09/17

Your POV:

His laugh sounds like beautiful music to my ears. His smile always lights up my world. His voice was alluring and sweet like honey, catching my attention everytime words came out of those sweet lips.

If you haven't already noticed, I'm in love with Marcus Dobre.

It's so cliché, I'm the good girl that no one gives a second look and he's the most popular guy in this school, apart from his twin.

I already told myself that I'd never have a chance with him but everytime I see him, I fall in deeper, captivated by his very essence.

I sigh and continue eating my sandwich while my best friend tells me about this new boyband that she's obsessed with.

"I love them so much!" She fangirls, "especially Jack, he's so damn hot and sexy."

I shake my head and finish my sandwich. I only find one person sexy and that is Marcus.

The bell thankfully rings and I say a quick goodbye to her before heading to the Library where I usually spend my free periods.

I go and squeeze past people who all seem to be talking about the upcoming Autumn Ball.

I drop my bag on the table and roll my eyes.

I guess I have to skip this year aswell.

I take out my reading book and zone out as I get pulled into the book. I'm so enthralled by the book that I don't notice someone standing infront of me.

"Excuse me, y/n?"

I look up and nearly lose my page when I see Marcus. The fact that he even remembers my name is a blessing itself.

"Oh, hi Marcus." I manage to give him a small smile without freaking out.

"Most people can't tell the difference between Lucas and I." He says, impressed.

My cheeks warm up, "Well, I'm not most people."

"Yeah, you're something different." He winks at me. (I HAD TO.)

Was that a compliment? Oh my god.

"Anyways, can I sit here?" He asks politely.

"Sure." I move my bag to give him space.

I'm about to continue reading when he clears his throat. I raise an eyebrow at him and he smiles at me, making my heart flutter.

"Girl, I got a question for ya. Can I get an answer?" He wiggles his eyebrows and I nod.

"Go ahead." I wonder what he wants to ask me, my stomach knots in anticipation.

I watch him twiddle his fingers and then run a hand through his hair before the words I never imagined would come out of his mouth.

"y/n, I've been summing up the courage for ages and I guess I finally got the courage." He chuckles nervously while my heart races, "Do you wanna go to the Autumn Ball with me?"

My heart literally bursts with disbelief and giddiness.

Is this a dream?

"Y-you wanna go with me?" I stutter, clearly shocked.

"Of course, I've had a crush on you for ages." His cheeks turn rosy while I have completely lost all sanity.

"Yes, I'd love to go with you." I beam with excitement which makes him smile too.

"I thought you would say no." He sighs in relief and I giggle.

"Marcus, I would never say no to you. I have a huge crush on you." I blurt it out.

He widens his eyes but then smirks. "Great to know we both feel the same way, babe."

And that's my cue to scream inside.

A/N: I enjoyed this so much bc I feel like my writing has improved. Don't forget to vote!

Fun facts:

- My two fave fruits are Pineapples and Watermelon.

- Selena Gomez is my queen, she's been my female celebrity crush since I was a child and its never going to change.

Love you xx

- S