Getting Caught with Marcus #1

Your POV:

I snort and pass the packet of Doritos to Y/bff/n.

"You would never slap me."

She gives me a small smirk. "I wouldn't be too sure about that." She takes a handful of Doritos and shoves it in her mouth.

I widen my eyes in fear but she just chuckles. I roll my eyes and continue writing my notes on Psychology, copying some from her book.

The doorbell rings and I avoid her gaze as she stares at me to make me get up to go open the door, but I ignore her silent command.

She sighs in annoyance, "Fine, I'll open it."

I grin and watch as she reluctantly gets off her seat and trudges downstairs to open the front door.

I immediately smile when I hear Marcus' voice. They both walk upstairs to her bedroom and Marcus instantly smiles when he sees me.

"Hey babe." I wrap my arms around his neck and peck his lips.

Y/bff/n makes a gagging noise and Marcus and I break away with laughter.

"I don't complain when I see you and Lucas eating each other's faces" Marcus retorts and I snort with more laughter. Y/bff/n just flushes and shoots us a glare.

"Where is Lucas?" I raise an eyebrow at Marcus, who sits beside me on Y/bff/n's bed.

She joins us, bringing her notebook and pens.

Marcus takes out his books. "He had to go to a English Booster."

"So who's gonna pick him up?" Y/bff/n asks.

"Me, unless you wanna go..?" Marcus says, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I'll go get him." She nods, a small smile on her lips.

I read the paragraph from the textbook and let out a groan.

"I don't understand anything about the Cognitive Approach or the Biological Approach! How am I gonna pass the bloody exam?"

Marcus scratches his head, reading the textbook and then sighs.

"Same."

We both look at Y/Bff/n who has her headphones on and is writing notes in her notebook. She turns to us when she realises that we're staring at her.

"What?" She pauses her music.

"Please help us." I whine.

"On what? It's not that hard." She says.

"The stupid cognitive and biological approach is, I don't flippin' understand this." Marcus slams his textbook shut angrily.

"I'll explain it, don't worry." She reassures us, showing us her organised notes.

She spends half an hour going through everything with us and we start to understand the topics.

"Now I get it!" Marcus nods, writing his notes down.

"Yeah, me too." I say, scribbling down the keywords.

"Oh crap, I need to get Lucas! I'll be back guys, don't eat my cookies!" Y/bff/n quickly puts on her shoes and grabs her keys before heading out.

I chuckle and finish copying off her notes. Marcus reads the textbook and writes his own notes.

As I finish my notes, I just happen to stare at Marcus, admiring the way he scrunches his nose when he doesn't understand a word and the way the look of understanding passes through his features when he finally gets the meaning. He flicks onto the next page but then looks up at me.

"What?"

A faint blush rises up my cheeks as I shake my head. "Nothing."

I put my books in my bag and tidy up my pens, while Marcus uses Y/bff/n's notebook to copy her notes as well.

I grab my water bottle from the desk and sit down on the bed before taking some sips, refreshing my dry throat.

As I'm drinking, Marcus glances at me and then shoots me one of his ugly rat faces which makes me choke and burst out laughing. I wipe my mouth with my sleeve as he also can't help but laugh along.

"You nearly made me spill it on her bed! She's going to kill me if anything happens to her bed, you know." I put my water bottle back on the desk.

"Don't worry. What she doesn't know, won't kill her." Marcus says cheekily, closing his notebook and chucking his books on his bag that was on the floor. I help him tidy the rest of his sticky notes and pens and then we both sit on the bed comfortably, leaning my head on his shoulder, our hands intertwined.

He leans his face down towards mine and brushes his lips against mine, I smile into the kiss, shifting onto his lap. My hands get tangled in his soft curls as we kiss passionately, his hands resting on the small of my back.

"Well... what do we have here?"

Marcus and I break away and look towards the open bedroom door where Lucas is standing with a big smirk on his stupid face, Y/bff/n follows in behind him with a smile but then it quickly vanishes as she surveys the scene in front of her.

Marcus and I gulp, sitting up properly, while Y/bff/n is giving us the most dirtiest look; I swear if looks could kill Marcus and I would be dead and buried by now.

"MY BED IS OFF LIMITS!"

She attacks us with pillows, hitting us both until we're off her bad and on the floor. Lucas laughs his head off the entire time while Y/bff/n crosses her arm against her chest angrily.

"I swear if you did anything on my bed, I'm going to make you wash my covers with your bare hands." She glares at us.

"Trust me, we didn't do anything besides kissing." I say, blushing.

"You better have not."

Marcus blushes and takes my hand,squeezing it. I squeeze back, trying not to laugh. Lucas wraps his arms around Y/bff/n and kisses her cheek.

"Babe, it's fine. We'll just use their bed next time."

Everyone bursts out laughing.

A/N: I don't really know what I wrote, I'm sorry. But don't forget to vote and check out my books.

Love ya xxx

- S