Home Alone with Lucas

Y/n’s POV:

Y/bff/n and Marcus have left to buy groceries at Tesco, and so me and Lucas are left alone at home. Lucas is in the shower upstairs, and I'm making lasagne for dinner.

As I finish layering the dish with its filling, I turn the radio up. I put the lasagne in the oven, and wash my hands, checking the time. It's 6:30pm.

I walk over to the living room, and see that Lucas is already there. And he's shirtless. Oh god, I just died.

He's draped himself across the sofa, and he's watching  Spongebob.

“Seriously? Spongebob?” I say, walking over to him. Lucas grins when he sees me, and I raise my eyebrows.

“You can never be too old for Spongebob,” he says sternly, and I burst out laughing. He looks so cute.

“Budge up,” I say, and he shakes his head cheekily. “Lucas, I will sit on you if you don't.”

“I wouldn't mind if you do.” He hasn't moved, but he looks amused.

“Fine. I'm leaving.” I turn to leave, but I'm pulled back by Lucas. He moves to make space, and makes me sit down next to him. He wraps his arm around my shoulders, and I snuggle up next to him.

“What do you wanna watch?” he asks. “Spongebob The Movie?”

I laugh, and smack shake my head.

                                                        ***

Two hours later, Lucas and I have finished watching Spongebob The Movie. He insisted we watch it, and so I gave in.

“Marcus and y/bff/n aren't back yet. I bet you they've gone off somewhere.” Lucas says as we go up the stairs. His arm’s around me, but he's put his shirt back on.

Too bad it'll be coming off soon…

He leads me to his bedroom, and smirks.

“What now?” he asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

“I dunno. What now?”

Lucas grins as he approaches me slowly.

“Maybe continue what we started this morning, or…?”

He's so close now. So close. It takes all my willpower not to touch him. Not yet, anyway.

“I think we need change…”

“What change?”

“Maybe less of a barrier this time…”

Lucas smiles.

“I agree.”

He winks at me.

I blush and look to the floor.

I go and walk towards my wardrobe but stop when I hear the door lock.

I catch my breath and find something to wear. I hear Lucas walking towards the bathroom.

I change into the hot pink bra and matching panties that I got from Victoria's Secret and wore a black night dress on top.

I stand in front of the mirror, brushing my hair. All of a sudden, strong arms wrap around my waist.

I never heard him come out of the bathroom.

I shiver as his lips brush down my neck and up my to my jaw. I feel his firm abs press onto my back.

I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. Lucas’ eyes trail down my body hungrily.

“Lucas..” I whisper.

“Yeah?” His raspy voice whispers against my ear.

“You have toothpaste on your nose.” I burst out laughing.

“Oh.” He frowns and saunters off to the bathroom.

“You….look...ridiculous.” I continue laughing, leaning on ghee the wall for support.

All of a sudden Lucas grabs me, slamming me on the wall. He grinds his hips slowly against mine while pinning my arms above my head. He leans down, gently whispering in my ear, his voice deep and raspy, barely audible ; his hot breath dancing on my skin.

“You wanna say that again, babe?”

I look him straight in the eyes with a daring look, a smirk playing on my lips.

“You.” I take a step forward, breaking away from his grip.

“Look.” I lean in, putting a finger on his collarbone.

“Ridiculous.” I push him on the bed and run to the other side of the room before he can catch me.

I laugh evilly. Lucas stays frozen on the bed. Then he gets up and looks at me.

“You’re gonna pay for that one, babe.”

A/N: Did you guys like this? Don't forget to vote or comment!

Love you xx - S