Sun Don't Shine (Marcus)

A/N: OMFG THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR 18K ALREADY WTF , IT TRULY MADE MY DAY :)

Your POV:

I was here in Portugal for 2 weeks for a family vacation and it was so much fun and it was great to be back with my family. But I missed Marcus so much and I was honestly being really moody without him. I couldn't help it. He isn't here to make me smile or kiss me or next to me.

That's why I have a phone, duh.

I roll my eyes at myself and walk outside to my balcony where I had the perfect sea view and I dialled Marcus' number.

He picks up on the second ring.

"Hey, babe. I miss you so much!" I whine and pout even though I know he can't see my face.

"I miss you so much, y/n. You have no idea..." He sighs, sounding kinda sad.

"How are you?" I say, leaning onto the railing.

"Baby I'm no good and without you I'm no better. I'm lost without you. Every day without you is like torture and I just don't know what to do without you. I have no one to hug or kiss or just cuddle with and it is killing me, "Marcus confesses, making my heart flutter but then I hear Lucas cough in the background, "You have me."

"I am not going to kiss you, Lucas." Marcus says seriously and I laugh. Lucas mutters something before Marcus tells him to go away.

"Don't worry, babe. I'll be back this weekend. It can't be that bad without me." I smile sadly at the sky.

"Babe, nothing matters when you're gone. The sun don't shine."

"Marcus, I love you so much." A smile tugs the edge of my lips, "I'll come back for you, babe. I promise."

"Okay. I love you more, princess."

"Bye."

"Bye." 

A/N: I know I said I'll post on weekends but I changed my mind. I'll post when I want which is probably randomly throughout the week. Don't forget to vote and check out my other books.

Love you xx

- S