You're Insecure, Don't Know What For (Lucas)

Song: What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction

Your POV:

I was at dinner with the Lucas and Team 10, celebrating the twins' 5M subscribers on Youtube. Lucas is sitting next to me, smiling ear to ear as he watched the interaction going around the table. He still couldn't believe him and Marcus had come this far since starting off from Vine. He made the best friends of his life and on top, he had me.

"Congrats boys!" Alissa says, between biting her breadstick.

"Thanks." Lucas grins.

"You did great too!" I say to Alissa with a smile, she had done a campaign with Converse.

She blows a kiss at me before turning to Alex and chatting with him.

"Can I take your order?" A voice spoke.

I turn my head to the fake blonde waitress perched near the booth. All male eyes were rested on her sudden appearance.It was no doubt that she was gorgeous, the boys taking a very close note of it.

"Well hello." Jake says with a charming voice, "I'll take the chicken alfredo." He sends her a wink which she willingly lapped up. Her chest was not even close to flat, and she puffed it out proudly,

I'm pretty sure that's where all the male eyes seem to stray.

I buried my nose in a menu, stealing a glance at Lucas as I did so. To my surprise, even his eyes were captivated by the beauty of the woman before me. His eyes flickered down the length of her body quickly but I noticed it.

She was slim, fit. Fit enough for Lucas Dobre.

I was always self conscious about my body figure, hate had brought insecurities on me which was taken badly. Lucas had know about the way I felt about myself and he had done everything he could to redirect my mind from misjudging thoughts that haunted me.

But seeing him so obviously checking out that waitress hurt.

Was I not fit enough for him? Was I not pretty?

Not good enough for Lucas Dobre.

I quietly excused myself to the restroom, hoping nobody saw the forming puddles in my saddened eyes.

The restroom was quiet, I was the only person in here. I turned one of the faucets on, letting the cool water slip through the cracks between my fingers. Tears mixed with the sink water in the basin below me.

Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.

My eyes disobeyed the commands of my mind, allowing small droplets to flow freely down my flushed cheeks.

I quickly snatched a paper towel as the sound of the door opening alarmed me. I try my best to wipe away my evident tears before the person made their unexpected entrance.

"Babe?" The voice startled me because I knew exactly who it was.

And men were not allowed in the women's restroom.

"Lucas, you can't be in here." I say, trying to keep myself from choking on my words. My voice echoed off the wall, dancing with Lucas'.

"I can if I need to cheer up my girlfriend." He appeared next to me but I cringed away from him.

"Now is not the time, Lucas." I say, fighting back more unnecessary tears.

Lucas didn't let my attempts of slinking away from him push him away. Instead, he grabbed my hand, pulling me closer.

"What's wrong, babe?" The serenity in his voice made my heart clench.

"It's nothing." I tried to push the subject away, but the comfort of Lucas' shoulder was too inviting and I stay rested on it.

"It's obviously something if it made you cry, I don't like seeing you cry, y/n. Please tell me."

"It's stupid." I huff, suddenly feeling foolish and cowardly for getting so mad.

"Tell me." Lucas whispers softly into my ear, drawing a response from me.

"Am I not pretty enough?" I ask, "Do you want be to be skinnier?"

Lucas withdraws his head from resting on mine, instead he tilts my chin up so he could look into my glossy eyes.

"What in the world made you think that?"

I avert my gaze from his, the floor suddenly becoming very interesting.

"I saw the way you were looking at that waitress." My voice was barely audible, but Lucas heard me all the same.

"Hey." He tilts my chin up once again to meet his warm gaze, "I will admit that she was pretty."

My heart dropped. I was afraid he was going to say that. And even though she was, it still hurt to hear those words coming from his lips.

"But I saw a girl who was gorgeous." Lucas smiles, "You would never believe how beautiful she was. She had my eye the minute we walked in." I wanted to pull away from him badly, but I couldn't' bring myself to do it. Instead, more tears welled in my eyes.

Not only had Lucas been checking out the waitress, but he was checking out yet another girl.

"You know, " He whispers into my ear, "You could take a look at her but try not to stare too long. She might notice." A tear slipped from my eye, soaking onto the fabric of Lucas' shirt.

"She's standing right behind you." Lucas says softly. Curiosity got the best of me, causing me to turn around. I wanted to see whom was so beautiful that deserved Lucas' praise.

Instead, I came face to face with a pair of familiar eyes.

Mine.

I stood facing the bathroom mirror, Lucas' intentions becoming clear now. I glance at him through the mirror, a smile playing on his lips. He leans down to rest his chin on my shoulder.

"Isn't she beautiful?"

A/N: I loved this so much :) 

YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!!!

Don't forget to vote and check out my Dobre Preferences.

All the Love. X

-S