Awkward Situations with Marcus #2

Song: Hideaway by Daya

A/N: 47K Reads (21/12/17)

Marcus' POV:

I take my coffee out of the microwave and stir it with a spoon, making it frothy and bubbly. I take a sip and enjoy the warm taste in my mouth. Suddenly my phone pings with a notification.

Baby girl is going to start her period in 3 days.

Oh no. 

Y/n is not going to feel well this week, I need to get everything prepared for my baby. I finish drinking my coffee and run upstairs to my room.

I walk into the the room in a hurry, glancing at y/n who is probably swooning over Damon while watching TVD. She looks so cute in bed with the blanket wrapped around her while her big eyes are glued to her laptop screen.

I look away reluctantly and rush into the bathroom and check the bathroom cabinet where y/n keeps her stuff. There are no more pads left in there, which means we need to go shopping.

Your POV:

I was laying in bed with my laptop, watching the last episode of The Vampire Diaries when Marcus barges into the room. I look up at him but he walks into the toilet.

Okay then.

I continue to watch my screen, swooning at Damon who sweeps Elena into his arms and kisses her.

How can Damon be so hot? Like he's literally perfect with his sexy body, his dazzling blue eyes, his seducing smirks...

"Y/n, we have to go shopping."

Marcus' voice distracts me from my thoughts. "Huh, what?" I pause the video and look up at him with a puzzled look.

I watch him as he slips on his jacket. "Babe, we need to go shopping right now."

I groan and hide under the blanket. "But we went yesterday, I don't wanna go again."

"C'mon y/n, it's for important stuff." He cooes, giving me a cute smile.

"But I don't wanna gooo!" I whine like a small child.

He chuckles, inching closer to the bed. "If you come...we can have fun tonight." He winks.

"Fun?" I raise an eyebrow at him."What kind of fun?"

He lowers his lips towards my ear, his hot breath sending chills down my back.

"The kind of fun that's going to make you scream tonight...and I ain't talking about horror movies."

I gulp. My cheeks turning red at the thought of it but a small grin rests on my lips.

"Fine, I'll come."

He grins widely, pulling me up by the arm.

"I knew that would do the trick, haha."

I roll my eyes playfully, "That always does the trick."

*At the grocery store*

We walk inside, hand in hand, and Marcus grabs a shopping basket. I walk along with him as he walks towards the middle aisle. I frown, wondering why he's going down his aisle full of toiletries.

My frown deepens when we reach the end of the aisle, where there are shelves stacked with pads.

"Uh Marcus... are you on your period or something?" I joke, furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"Don't be silly, babe. It's for you." He starts scanning the shelves, looking at the labels.

I blush, "What? But I'm not even on it yet."

He takes a second to look at me, showing me his phone. "Yeah but you're going to start it in 3 days, babe. And I checked your cabinet but your pads are finished."

"Oh.." I nod, turning a deeper shade of red.

He starts picking out some packets while I stand beside him awkwardly, watching him in amazement and embarrassment.

He's actually buying pads for me, oh my god.

"This one?" He lifts a winged packet, "Or this one?" He picks another non-winged packet.

"Uh..that one." I point to the winged packet and he nods with a serious look and puts it in the basket.

At this point, I might as well be a tomato from all the blushing I'm doing. He adds some more packets into the basket and there's like 5 packets in there now.

"I think that's enough." I say, biting my lip.

He raises an eyebrow playfully. "Are you sure? I mean, you change it at least like 5 times a day, don't you?

"Yeah, okay fine." I hide my face under my hair to hide my blooming red cheeks. He lets out a small laugh and kisses me on the cheek.

I smile back at him and link my arm with his before we start walking towards the till. He points to the shelf beside the pads that is stocked with pregnancy tests and condoms.

"I've always wondered why they put all of these together.."

"Marcus! Let's go!" I cringe and pull him towards the till. He laughs cutely but pulls me back.

"But like why? Should I get some condoms for to-"

"MARCUS" SHUT UP AND LET'S GO HOME!" I cut him off, trying so hard not to laugh and facepalm at the same time.

Marcus smirks, enjoying my reaction. "Obviously, you just wanna go home so we can fu-"

"MARCUS!" 

A/N: Don't forget to vote and check out my Dobre Preferences! 

Also I have become obsessed with BTS, Jimin is my bias and he's just SO CUTE THAT I CAN'T FWNQFNW.

And also Marcus got hacked on twitter and I feel sorry for him.

Also it's my baby Louis Tomlinson's birthday tomorrow XANDJ HE'S GOING TO BE 26 YEARS OLD AWWWW!!!

All the love. X

-S