Monthly Time with Lucas

Your POV:

It was 10pm and Alissa, Neels and I were watching a movie downstairs.

I felt unusually cold so I wrapped a blanket around me but a few minutes later, I began feeling sick.

Alissa was scrolling through the channels looking for another movie.

"I feel sick." I grimace.

"Are you okay?" Neels asks with a concerned look and Alissa looks at me worriedly.

"I think I'll go to bed." I get up while clutching my stomach.

"Should I come with you?" Alissa says, getting up from the couch.

"Nah, you stay here. I'll be fine." I make her sit back down.

"If you need anything then tell us, okay?" Neels affirms.

"Okay, goodnight." I nod and walk upstairs.

"Goodnight." They reply.

My back starts hurting as I walk up and let out a groan. As I reach the top of the stairs, I meet Jake. I put a hand on my head and feel my forehead burn.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asks in a concerned tone.

"Yeah." I nod, clutching my side and walk into Alissa's room and shut the door behind me.

Lucas and Marcus were filming a video in their room with Y/Bff/n and Stan. (Stan was their original photographer and editor but he isn't actually they're anymore bc he needs a visa. He still is part of Team 10 as far as I know.)

I walk into the bathroom and get changed into my PJ's. I think I'm going to start my period so I wear a pad, just in case. I then lie on the bottom bunk and eventually fall asleep.

*The Next Morning*

I wake up the next morning and the pain hits me.

"Ughh!" I groan loudly and trudge to Alissa's bathroom but it's locked.

She's having a shower ugh.

I clutch my stomach and run to Lucas' room.

I see Marcus about to walk in the bathroom but I stop him.

"Marcus, please let me go first." I plead.

He nods with a frown, "Okay."

I rush in and lock the door behind me.

I see the blood and curse because I've run out of pads and Alissa doesn't have anymore.

I walk out the bathroom, cringing at every step. Marcus goes into the bathroom and I see Lucas making his bed.

"Good morning babe." He comes to hug me from behind but I flinch and groan in pain again.

He stands infront of me and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Y/n, are you feeling well?" he looks worried.

I shake my head. "It's my bloody time of the month." (No pun intended lol)

"Oh..." He says ands nods his head slowly, "Shall I do anything for you?" He makes me sit on his bed.

"Can you get me some pads, please?" I pout at him.

He looks a little uncomfortable but I can't blame him. He nods silently and puts on a jacket.

"Anything else?" He grabs his phone and his wallet.

"Food." I smile and he chuckles.

"I'll be quick, bye baby girl." He kisses my forehead and leaves.