Breaking Up with Marcus // Part two

Song: Phobia by Hrvy

A/N: OMG THIS BOOK HAS 39K READS, 2K VOTES AND 1K COMMENTS! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! (17/11/17)

Your POV:

When I left Marcus' house, I could hear him coming up behind me. I didn't want to talk to him so I began running.

He was still behind me.

I pushed myself to run faster. I wasn't even quite sure where I was going, I just had to get away from Marcus.

"Y/n, please wait!" I heard him call out.

"Leave me alone Marcus!" I scream.

I make a few turns hoping to throw him off. It doesn't work very well though, because the next time I turn, I end up running straight into Marcus. When I turn around to leave he grabs me by the wrist.

"Please don't go." he says.

I turn to face him.

"Why should I listen to you?" I question him angrily.

"Because I was an idiot and I want to make it better." he smiles down at me.

That smile made my heart flutter, but then I remember I was supposed to be mad at him.

Why does he have this effect on me!

"Fine." I say.

"Y/n... I'm sorry for what I said to you. I was being a complete ass. You didn't deserve that. Will you please forgive me?" he pleads.

I stay silent, debating whether or not I'd forgive him so easily.

"I don't know Marcus, I mean that really hurt." I say.

"Baby, please! I'm begging you. I'm so, so, so, so, so sorry. I'll do anything to make it up to you! I promise." he says.

I begin to smile. "Anything?" I ask.

"Yes. As long as you forgive me." he says.

"Of course I forgive you, Marcus. I can't stay mad at you." I let out a giggle.

"Good." He says as he kisses me softly. He takes my hand as we walk back to his house.

When we get there, he pulls me into his arms and cups my face.

"I love you, Y/n." he smiles.

"I love you more, Marcus." I say as Marcus kisses me.

A/N: I hoped it was worth the wait ;) Don't forget to vote and check out my Dobre Preferences!

All the love. X

- S