Second Date with Lucas

A/N: 1K away from 54K Reads!! I can't thank you enough :) (16/01/18)

Song: By Your Side by Jonas Blue ft. Raye

Your POV:

When I reached the front of the line, I was met by a young girl, probably sixteen, a white hat and apron was a part in her outfit.

She smiled at me, looking over my , wiping her hands on the front of her apron, leaving grease trails lying afterwards.

"May I help you?" She questioned, she had braces plastered on her teeth.

I nodded, ordering a lemonade and a hot dog. It took about five minutes until my order had arrived. I grasped the lemonade and the hot dog, walking out of the line.

I brought the hot dog up to my lips, closing my eyes and taking a bite. There was a pull on the other side of my meal, I opened my eyes to see Lucas Dobre chewing the piece of the hot dog he had bitten off at the same time as I did.

I swallowed, then smiled, him doing the same.

"I thought I was buying dinner," He said, kissing me on the cheek.

I smiled, then shook my head, taking another bite of the hotdog, Lucas did the same, taking off the other end.

"Are we going to keep doing this until our lips meet?" I asked, taking a sip of the lemonade, offering some to Lucas. He took it in his hands, taking two nice gulps, but I didn't mind.

He shook his head. "I think that would be a sloppy first kiss, and not very romantic," Lucas responded, handing me back the drink.

I took it, handing the rest of the hot dog to him, not hungry.

"Romantic, ey? What are you planning, Dobre?" I asked as he took the food.

His head shook in a 'no' formation, gesturing in zipping his mouth shut. I laughed, taking his offered hand in my free one.

Once we finished our refreshments, Lucas directed me towards the ferris wheel. When we arrived at the front of the line, I started pulling back, away from the cart. Lucas turned around, examining my face.

"What's wrong?" He asked, walking up to me, his face inches from mine. I looked up to the top of the ride, and I shook my head, looking back into Lucas' hazel eyes.

"Are you afraid of... heights?" Lucas asked, taking both of my hands in his.

I could feel my heart pumping faster with each thought of what bad things could happen on that wheel. I nodded my head, gulping down the lump in my throat. He smiled, inching closer to me. His eyes searched mine, before he placed his lips on my forehead.

He whispered in my ear, "close your eyes," I did what I was told, then I felt myself being lifted off of the ground. Lucas' hands were under my legs and on the middle of my back, holding me bridal style.

"Can you rotate this the wheel two times around and then stop at the top please?" Lucas asked, I heard a grunt from the ferris wheel worker until Lucas dug in his pocket for what I assumed was money.

I was then placed on a cold bench, my eyes still tightly closed. Suddenly wind was blowing in my hair, and Lucas' scent was entering my system.

The wheel suddenly stopped, and I screeched. Lucas chuckled then announced for me to open my eyes. I shook my head in fear, but my response only retrieved a small laugh.

"Open," Lucas whispered in my ear, sending shivers throughout my body.

I fluttered my eyelashes upwards, the breeze catching my irises. The sun was setting on the city, the pink, orange and purple colors were painted in the sky, colorful leaves being carried with the wind.

"Wow," I breathed, goosebumps rising on the surface of my skin. I looked down at all the fans at the bottom of the wheel, holding banners and shouting Lucas' name and others taking pictures with Marcus. I suddenly felt sick.

"Oh God," I said, clutching my stomach.

"Hey, hey, look at me." I didn't respond to Lucas' kind words that he whispered.

"Y/n, look at me," He placed a finger under my chin, directing my eyes right at his. "You're safe with me, I won't let anything happen to you," He said the words, making a smile appear on my face.

He then connected our lips together, kissing me slowly. One of his hands cups my cheek while the other rests on the small of my back. I sling an arm around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

"Does this classify as romantic?" Lucas asked, pulling away, a smirk on his lips.

I shook my head. "No, it classifies as perfect," I said, reconnecting the kiss.

A/N: Some of you guys asked for another date and so I hope you liked this :) Don't forget to vote and check out my Dobre Preferences!

All the love. X

-S