You're Angry at Marcus

Your POV:

I've had enough.

Marcus was with Tessa again and it really pissed me off because we were going to go shopping to buy something for Alex's birthday but instead he's sitting by the pool with Tessa.

I turn to leave but a hand grabs my arm.

"Babe, where are you going?" Marcus pouts cutely which pisses me off even more.

"Just leave me alone." I say bitterly and try to shrug him off me but his grip only tightens.

"Y/n, tell me what's wrong." He turns me to face him.

"What's wrong is that you're always with Tessa instead of me and we have things to do but you keep cancelling on me." I clench my jaw in anger.

His face saddens with what seems like guilt and remorse.

"Babe, I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to hurt you like that. Honestly, I've been with Tessa because I've been helping her cope with her dog's death."

My face remains with a scowl.

He cups my chin with his hand, his eyes turning glassy with tears.

"Please forgive me. I love you." His voice breaks and it makes my heart break to see him like this on the verge of tears, genuinely apologising to me.

I give him a small smile and hug him tightly.

He lets out a half-cry and a half-laugh before resting his chin on my head.

"I love you too." I plant a kiss on his cheek and he smiles happily before pecking me on the lips.

A/N: This wasn't the best but I guess it's good enough. Don't forget to vote! 

10k READS

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR 10K READS!!!! I AM SO THANKFUL FOR EACH AND EVERY (AVERY ;)) ONE OF YOU THAT HAVE STUCK WITH ME. CUTE AS A BUTTON, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU <3

if you got that reference then give yourself a pat on the back, I love ya xx

Love you xx

- S