Partners In Crime (Lucas)

Your POV:

Me and the boys were watching 'Nightmare on Elm street'. Lucas and I weren't scared at all while the other boys were hiding under the blankets.When the movie ended the boys went to sleep except for Lucas and I. We both were dying of boredom when suddenly Lucas jumped off the couch yelling

''I got it. I know what we can do!'' He had an evil smile on his face which meant that he was up to no good

''First of all, couldn't you be anymore louder Lucas, the boys are asleep and secondly what did you get?'' I asked him suspiciously.

''Did you see how the guys were terrified of the movie?'' Lucas said while looking at me with excitement on his face

''Yeah it was hard not to notice. I mean they looked like they were about to pee their pants.'' I said while giggling

''What about if we actually make them pee their pants...'' Lucas said with a thinking expression on his face

'' Okay now you just sound gross.'' I said to him as he corrected me, ''Not gross. Hilarious. I was thinking that we could dress up like that guy from the film and scare the living daylight out of the guys.''

At first it sounded kind of crazy but kind of funny at the same time ''I don't know Boo'' You said in a doubtful tone. Lucas sat next to me and held my hands gently '

'Please Y/n, we never did something fun together. Please, for me.'' He did the puppy dog eyes which I tried to ignore but there was no chance of resisting his insanely beautiful hazel eyes.

''Ok Boo, just for you.'' I said giving up.

A beautiful smile that only Lucas can have appeared on his face

''Yes, thanks babe!. So now lets go to the closet and find something scary to wear.'' He said taking my hand and leading me to the closet. I found some scrubby clothes and helped Lucas get into them. I applied some kind of stuff on Lucas' face and laughed at how funny he looked

''What? Don't I look scary?'' he said trying to make his voice sound scary

"'Well you do look pretty ugly but you're still an attractive beast.'' I said punching his shoulder playfully.

''Thanks, let's scare some cowards.'' Lucas said while leading me to the living room.

The plan was that I scream by waking up the boys and act like I'm being attacked then Lucas will chase the boys by scaring them to death. Me and Lucas were in our positions and I screamed at the top of my lungs and suddenly three boys appeared in the living room. Lucas started chasing them and they ran of screaming like little girls. Me and Lucas started laughing so hard that we even cried. The boys appeared in the living room again shaking like a bucket of ice cold water was poured on them, they looked at me in confusion '

'Why are you laughing?'' Neels questioned.

''It's not funny, I think I peed my pants'' Marcus said, almost being in tears

''That was the aim.'' Lucas said while laughing.

''Lucas!'' All of the boys said at the same time.

''I'm sorry guys, it was just a prank! it was my idea, I'm sorry.'' I said while hugging each of the boys '

'Whatever, I'm going back to sleep if I CAN.'' Alex said and went back to his room.

''Same'' Neels said and walked off.

''Goodnight guys'' Marcus said and went back to his room too.

Lucas wiped of the stuff of his face and we both sat on the couch watching some reality show.

''Well that went well.'' Lucas said putting his one arm around my shoulder and smiling at me.

''It sure did, Boo'' I smiled up at him.

''You have very beautiful eyes, you know that?'' He said looking straight into my eyes.

''No, no one ever told me that.'' I admitted.

''Well you do , you are beautiful and you should know that'' He said kissing the top of my nose.

''Thanks Lucas.'' I smiled at him and then I noticed that we both were leaning in and when our lips met, I felt fireworks and butterflies exploding in my stomach, everything felt perfect.

We pulled apart and stared into each other eyes and smiled.

''Thank you for being in my life.''Lucas said to me while stroking my cheek.

''And I always will be here and I will never leave you." I pecked his lips once more and snuggled into his chest and we both spend all night watching movies and when I fell asleep in his arms.

A/N: This book is ending very soon...