Awkward Situations with Lucas #1

Lucas' POV:

I walk upstairs and stand in front of the bathroom door where Y/n said she was taking a shower.

I knock on the door but get no reply.

"Babe, let me join you. I know you want me in there." I say, against the door.

I hear movement behind the door and smirk as the door opens but my smirk disappears when I see who it is.

"Lucas, what the heck?" Dari frowns at me and I can't help but cringe at how awkward this is.

"Oh, I, sorry. I thought Y/n was in there." I scratch my head in embarrassment while Dari shakes his head at me.

"She came out ages ago, man. Ughh, next time make sure you know who you're actually talking to. I can't believe she would let you in the shower with her.." Dari face palms before heading to his room.

I let out a sigh and thank God that it wasn't mom or dad or else they would kill me if they found out that we take showers together. I laugh at myself and head to my room.

I open the door and close it behind me when I see her standing in front of the wardrobe in just a towel covering her body.

I take my time to sit down on my bed as my eyes scan her perfect body.

"You won't believe what just happened, babe." I say, leaning on my arms behind my head.

"What?" She grins and picks out her clothes.

"I thought you were still in the shower so I stood outside the bathroom and asked you to open it because I know you want me in there. And then the door opens and Dari is there, looking at me disgusted. And I swear I felt so embarrassed." I shake my head, biting my lip.

She laughs out loud while putting on some clothes. "Atleast it wasn't your parents."

"Yeah, thank God. They would have killed me." I cringe at the thought of my mom catching us in the shower together. I shudder and she laughs again before joining me in bed.

"Well, we just have to be more careful.." She whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my body.

A/N: I'm in the mood to write so I'll maybe write a Marcus one too. TODAY'S YOUR LUCKY DAY! OH AND DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS.

LOVE YOU XX

- S