Slow Hands (Lucas)

A/N: As you can probably tell, I'm a huge directioner. Niall is my fave <3.

Your POV:

As usual, I held the camera to film the twins dance in the grocery store.

Seeing them dance always makes me smile. I watch as they hit dem folks and then Lucas backflips but he slips and falls onto his back.

"LUCAS!" Marcus and I scream and pick him up.

"Babe, are you hurt??" I sling his arm around my shoulders while Marcus holds his other side.

"Ow! I think I bruised my back." Lucas winces and leans on us for support.

"C'mon, lets go home." Marcus says and we carry Lucas to the car and he drives us back home.

We carry Lucas up to our room and we gently lay him on the bed.

Marcus then leaves to get food, leaving Lucas and I alone.

"You are not allowed to backflip until you get better." I warn him, propping him up with pillows.

"Okay." Lucas grimaces at the pain and I kiss his cheek. I then tell him to not move while I go to the bathroom and fill up the bathtub with warm water and a bubble bath for Lucas.

I go back to the room and bring Lucas to the bathroom.

"C'mon, take your clothes off." I order him.

"Calm down, babe. I know you wanna see me naked, naked, naked." He sings and I roll my eyes as he laughs and finally gets in.

"Ooh. That feels good." He leans back and closes his eyes.

"That should soothe the pain." I say and lean against the wall, staring at his exposed chest.

"Can you help me wash my hair?"

"Sure." I roll my sleeves up and lean over the bath to get the shampoo bottle. Lucas takes the oppurtunity to look at my chest and smirks.

I blush and wash his hair as he sings his random songs and I laugh. Then I help him get dressed into just shorts.

"I need you in bed, laying down on your stomach." I tell him while I get some oil.

"Damn, first you want me naked and now in bed. Then what?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

I sigh loudly and sit beside him.

"I'm going to massage your back, idiot." I put some oil on his back and my slow hands massage his back gently.

He lets out a few groans which turns me on but now is not the time for fun.

I run my hands down his back, rubbing and applying more oil to soothe his pain.

Soon, I hear his slow breathing and realise he's fallen asleep. I smile to myself and cover him with the duvet.

I put the oil away and wash my hands before going to bed.

"Goodnight baby." I kiss his head before falling asleep myself.

A/N: Hope that was good. Don't forget to vote and check out my new books.

I also want to add some random facts about myself at the end of each imagine, so you can get to know me better.

Random fact: I'm listening to Dusk till Dawn on replay and I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing Zayn's beautiful voice.