Everything I Didn't Say (Marcus)

A/N: I miss fangirling over 5SOS *wipes tear away*

Marcus' POV:

I grin as y/n comes running to me with a big smile on her face.

I told myself that I was going to tell her now, I've always been too scared to tell her and today I've finally summed up the courage to admit my feelings for her and hopefully she feels the same way. Lucas threatened to tell her if I didn't so I didn't really have a choice.

I envelope her with a big hug, smiling as the scent of watermelon, from her Victoria Secret Perfume that I bought her, wafts up my nose.

She always smells nice.

"I have to tell you something!" She squeals with excitement, waving her hands about like she usually does when she's really excited or when she's fangirling.

"I have something to tell you too." I bite my lip nervously and suck in a breath.

"Wait, what do you wanna tell me?' I raise an eyebrow at her playfully and she beams cutely but then shakes her head.

"You tell me first, Marcus."She pokes my chest with her finger, her touch lighting my body up.

"No, ladies first." I grin at her, admiring how happy she is right now.

"Okay, " She takes a breath, "JACK ASKED ME OUT!" she screams out ecstatically.

"What?" My body goes weak and I swear I feel my heart break into tiny pieces.

"Jack asked me out and I said yes." She says slowly, letting me soak in this information.

"Wow! That's great!" I clench my fists, urging myself to not let my true emotions show. It takes all my power to give her a big smile even though my heart feels like it's been ripped apart.

"So.. what did you wanna tell me?" She wiggles her eyebrows at me.

I shake my head, "Nothing important."

"Okay then," She gives me a quick hug, "I have to get ready for my date, bye! I'll text you later." She hurries away.

I finally let the tears drop, letting out a muffled sob as I lean on the wall for support.

I sit here.

 Regretting everything I didn't say.

A/N: I was in such a bad mood today so I wrote these sad imagines but I honestly think they're not even sad enough to express how I'm feeling. I sound so childish but seeing Lucas meet that girl that he kissed just kinda broke my heart... :(

But luckily Why Don't We were here to save the day and I just basically listened to 'Words I didn't say'  from their new Invitation EP on repeat as it literally made me cry when I heard Daniel's voice go so high and just I really felt that song. But I'm okay now even though I'm still mad at Lucas. 

Atleast I still have Daniel. 

Anyways don't forget to vote! And check out my other books

P.S. You guys said you wanted a part 2 to the 'Words I didn't say' Lucas imagine so I guess I'll write that one next since I'm still in a sad mood which is perfect to carry on writing.

Dw I'll be back to normal tmrw, I'm just sick bc I have an annoying flu but yeah excuse my behaviour please.

Love you xx

- S