Shopping with Lucas

Your POV:

Lucas, Marcus, Dari, Aurelia and I are all going grocery shopping together. Boz and Cyrus went to the Gym.

Aurelia was driving and Marcus was shotgun. I sat behind, in the middle of Lucas and Dari. Dari's on his phone and Marcus is having a conversation about monkeys with his mum. Lucas stares at me while smiling as I lean my head against his shoulder.

Then I watch as his hand moves onto my thigh and slowly rubs it. My body tingles against his touch as he gently squeezes my thigh.
I could tell that he felt horny because his eyes have turned dark and he's licking his lips.

My crop top didn't help the situation as his eyes keep glancing down at the view.

Finally we reached the store and we all walked in. Marcus grabbed a shopping trolley and I immediately walked over to the juice section and grabbed 2 bottles of Pineapple juice for myself and Marcus shook his head as I put them in the trolley. I stick my tongue out and walk ahead but see no sign of Lucas.

Dari grabs some Doritos and other crisps and put them in the trolley. Marcus adds in some Marshmallows and Bananas, Aurelia glares at them and takes the cart to the frozen aisle.

I split off and walk around to find my boyfriend.

I get distracted by the smell of freshly baked bread and make my way to the bakery, my mouth waters at the delicious cakes and cookies on display.

Suddenly, a hand pulls me behind the wall that leads to the toilets. I sigh in relief when I see Lucas smirking at me.

"And where did you go?" I ask, raising my eyebrow at him.

His hands rest on my hips and he shrugs. "Nowhere."

I roll my eyes and push him off me. "C'mon, let's find the others."
He grabs my hand and pulls me to him.

"Wait, let's have some fun.." His hand strokes my collarbone and he wiggles his eyebrows at me.

I sigh and he smiles widely before pulling us into the empty toilet and locking the door.

I lean on the door and wrap my arms around his neck as his lips connect with mine, his hands are planted on my back. He kisses me hard while pinning his hips onto mine, leaving no space between us.

After a few minutes we pause for air and stare at each other. My fingers get tangled into his hair as he kisses me again, softly this time.

His hands travel down my body and grip onto my ass, making me squeal. He only chuckles and starts to plant kisses down my neck, my breath hitches when he kisses the temple of my breast. His hot lips leave marks on my skin, where no one can see.

My soft moans fill the room and our fast breathing fill the air. Lucas is kissing my lips again, tugging on my bottom lip, begging for entrance which I gladly give him.

His tongue enters my mouth and I let out another moan when I feel his hand slip into my leggings and in- between my legs.

I was now breathing heavily and my body was going crazy from his touch, pleasure filling my body each second.

A bang comes at the door.

Lucas and I break away, our faces flushed and grins plastered on our faces.

"I know you guys are in there, you better come out before mom finds out." Dari says and I can imagine him smirking behind the door.

Lucas rolls his eyes and I giggle. I plant a kiss on his lips quickly and grab his hand before unlocking the door and stepping out.

"I'm going to slap Dari.." Lucas sighs and I nod before finding the others.