Subeme La Radio (Marcus)

A/N: WAYHOOO!!! 24k (magic in the aiiiiirr) READS OMFG THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE! (30/09/17)

Your POV:

"I hate Yoga." I groan and set up my mat besides Marcus. He chuckles, sitting down on his mat.

"Don't worry, it'll be fun." He grins and I roll my eyes playfully before listening to the teacher's instructions.

After Miss explains the positions, she puts on some music and we start doing Yoga.

We stretch our bodies up high and then stretch down t our toes. I grunt in exasperation, finding it hard to touch my toes without bending my knees. I look over at Marcus who is stretching with ease.

"I wish I was a dancer like you, maybe I could've been as flexible as you." I say as we breathe out and take a quick rest.

Marcus lets out a cute laugh, his dimples popping out as he smiles at me.

"I could always teach you, you know."

"Yeah, but I can't be asked." I sigh. stretching my legs out infront of me.

Marcus shakes his head, "Yeah because you're too lazy."

"Hey!" I gasp dramatically and hit him on his arm, we both laugh and finish off the last few positions.

"Alright. Put your mats away now because we're going to be doing Zumba!" Miss says, clapping her hands together.

Wait, hold up.

"Zumba?" My mouth widens with shock as I stand here, frozen in horror.

"Yes! I love dancing!" Marcus squeals and does a little dance move in excitement.

"I don't like Zumba." I say with a disgusted expression.

"You do like Zumba." Marcus hugs me from behind, "You just don't know how to dance." He pokes my cheek playfully and I bat his hand away from me. I hide my face in embarrassment because he's right.

I don't know how to dance.

"Don't worry, babe." He kisses my head, "I'll help you."

I hold his hand and squeeze it, "Thanks, Marcus."

He just smiles and we stand in a clear space as Miss selects the first video. 'Subeme La Radio' by Enrique Iglesias begins booming through the big speakers and I watch the video, trying to co-ordinate my body with the music but I struggle to keep up.

I freeze as cool hands rest on my waist from behind but I recognize Marcus' cologne and I relax my body.

"Move your hips like this." He whispers in my ear while moving my hips side to side slowly, in time with the beat. A blush crawls up my cheeks at his close proximity but I do as he says, my body sliding against his own.

"Yes baby, just like that." Marcus winks and I smile at him gratefully.

He presses his chest onto my back and we sway our bodies to the music, his long arms wrapped around my waist. We stay in our own little world. dancing together until the bell rings, signalling the end of the lesson.

"Maybe I should teach you some more moves later." Marcus bites his lip and winks at me, stroking his fingers up my arm which sends a wave of shivers across my body.

"I can't wait." I smirk, blowing him a kiss before walking to the changing rooms.

A/N: I should use my free periods in school to carry on writing Imagines, it really helps so I can update regularly. Don't forget to vote and check out my other books!

Fact:

I have a weird obsession of keeping boxes, I GET REALLY EXCITED WHEN I FIND NEW EMPTY BOXES. Yeah, I'm weird, get used to it. Boxes help sort out my life tho.

Anyways... Love ya xx

- S