Seducing Marcus

A/N: 32K READS!!! THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH :) (25/10/17)

Song: Hands to myself by Selena Gomez

Your POV:

I've been dating Marcus for a little over a year. We're kind of in that honeymoon phase with your relationship. Basically we can't keep our hands off of each other. My favourite pastime is to tease the hell out of him. I enjoy seeing him squirm, and that is exactly what I decide to do right now.

Marcus is in the living room, lounging on the couch, and I am still laying in my bed. It's early, and he didn't want to wake me up, so he left before me woke up. My eyes flutter open, and I look around, and sigh when I realize he isn't with me.

Suddenly, a brilliant plan popped into my head. I quietly got out of my bed, and pulled off all of my clothes, replacing them with the bra and undies that he had got me for our one year anniversary.

I walked casually out of the room in only my underwear. I had to try really hard to keep the smile off of my face.

I walked up to Marcus, who still hasn't noticed me. I stand in front of him, and lean forward in front of him seductively kissing him.

"Good morning Babe." I said, smiling at the shocked yet very happy look on his face.

"Good morning to you too." He said kissing me again.

I smiled, and pulled away, but stayed leaning over him so he was eye level with the excessive amount of cleavage showing through my very racy black bra. He was looking right at them, and I was very flattered, but decided to mess with him some more. I placed my finger under his chin and lifted his eyes up to meet mine.

"My eyes are up here." I say seductively. He licked his lips softly, and leaned in to kiss me again, but I quickly stood back up and walked away.

I heard him groan with desperation as I strutted into the kitchen.

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked him, peeking my head out of the door. He looked up at me, frozen in shock.

"I do have something in mind." He joked, and then quickly stood up to join me.

When he walked in, I was leaning down looking at the food in the fridge trying to find something to cook, but mostly because it gave him a very good view of my butt. I heard him walk up behind me, and I knew what he was about to do, but before he could touch me, I swivel around so that I'm facing him again.

"How about eggs." I say, a satisfied smile emerging on my face when I see the desperate look flash in his eyes.

I walk over to the stove and turn on the stove top to cook some eggs. I see him leaning against the counter staring at me. I look over at him and see him biting his bottom lip and eying my body up and down.

"You like my outfit." I said smiling.

"I think it suits you perfectly." He says still not looking me straight in the eyes.

He walks up to me slowly, and places his hands on my hips. He nudges my head back so that he has perfect access to the sweet spot on my neck, but right before he presses his soft lips to my skin, I turn back to my eggs and stir again.

"I want you so badly right now, please." He begged.

"I think I'm going to eat first." I said, giggling a little at the frustrated groan that rumbled through his chest.