Lonely

A/N: 70K Reads (16/03/18) 

Also the words in italics is the english lyrics to the song and I didn't really write about a specific twin, I just wrote this because this song really hit me.

Song: Lonely by Jonghyun ft. Taeyang

Your POV:

The sweet sounds of the morning birds woke me up from my slumber. I slowly open my eyes and a small sigh escapes my lips.

It was today.

I glance at the empty side of my messy bed like I always do before getting up and getting dressed. Only the sound of silence accompanied me as I get on with my daily routine. Brushed my teeth, combed my hair, made my bed and then went downstairs to make breakfast.

Breakfast could never be the same.

I feel like I'm alone.

I didn't have a reason to have breakfast anymore, I never used to have breakfast until he came into my life and gave me that purpose of always eating in the morning. Now, if I ever bother to have breakfast then it was solely because of him.

I forced the spoon of cereal in my mouth and slowly swallowed it with the milk. What would he say if knew I didn't eat breakfast?

But he's not here anymore.

My breath hitches as I ret to stop the sob coming from my throat and I drink some water instead, calming my system down before I have a panic attack. After a few minutes, I finish my bowl of cereal and leave the dishes in the sink to wash later after I come back.

I feel like I'm alone,

Still, I don't wanna hide it from you,

But I'm used to just holding it in.

I grab my keys and slip on my shoes before walking out of the house and make my way to the corner flower shop.

The scent of fresh flowers fill my nose and I scrunch my nose at the intense smells, I walk in the store and trail my eyes around the selection of flowers until I decide to buy a bouquet of white primroses. I pay the lady and make my way out of the shop.

A soft breeze flies round, making my hair flap around a little which on a usual day would annoy me. But today...was his day. I continue walking down the pavement until I reach my desired destination.

The cemetery.

Before I step through the rusty gates, I take in a deep breath and wipe away my small tears that somehow slipped down my face already, I had to be strong, strong for him.

The cemetery was empty which relieved me a little so no one would see me if I had a mental breakdown, I finally sum up the courage to walk down the gravel path and to the grave that I came to visit.

My mind begins reminiscing our times together, causing my eyes to blur again and my nose to start sniffling. I wipe my nose with a tissue and use my sleeve to wipe away the tears. My heart is literally breaking all over again and I don't think I can hold myself together. The grief and the heartbreak is too much to bear as I walk over to where his body is now resting peacefully

We're together but we're not walking together

Loneliness and misery, the difference is only one memory.

I reach the grave and can't help but slide down onto my knees in front of the gravestone, small sobs escaping my lips. I finally let myself let out all of my emotions that I've been trying to keep inside, my heart aching for the man that is now buried beneath me.

If I say that things are hard with a crying face,

Will it really get better?

I don't know how much time passed as I sit here, leaning on his gravestone and brushing my fingers against it. The flowers I bought are placed in front of the grave, with all the other flowers I've brang for the past 2 years.

The silence was the only thing that comforted me as I lean my head back on the stone, wishing he was here with me, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my forehead instead laying underneath the ground.

Baby I'm so lonely.

A/N: RIP Jonghyun.