Invitation (Lucas)

A/N: TODAY'S MY BIG DAY :)

Your POV:

Lucas Babyy: Baby I got the keys for us

Me: How did you manage to get the keys from Dari??

Lucas Babyy: I promised to wash his car

Me: Lmao dw I'll help u

Lucas Babyy: Thx babe

Lucas Babyy: So how bout I pick u up at 9?

Me: Perfect

Lucas Babyy: See u later baby girl xxx

Me: Can't wait x

This was the best birthday party that I've ever had in my life.

My best friend had planned the whole thing with the help of some other great friends and organised a birthday party for me at their house. So many people are here, obviously people I know, who brought me little gifts which was really sweet.

Y/bff/n bought me this beautiful lilac-coloured dress that was full-length with slits from the bottom of the waist that had sparkling gemstones embellished on it like a glittering belt and a see-through floral pattern down the arms and back, revealing a good amount of skin which wasn't too revealing but looked quite sexy.

"TIME FOR THE CAKE!" Y/bff/n yells and everyone cheers including me. She links her arm with mine and leads me to the table in the centre of the living room where a massive rainbow cake with sparkling candles was laid.

'HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!!' was written on the cake and I grin at Y/bff/n knowing that she wrote that on it herself. She laughs cutely and hands me a knife.

"Do the honours, bae."

I smile widely and carefully cut the cake while everyone claps and cheers. Y/bff/n picks up a piece and feeds me some, the icing melts on my tongue and I lick my lips, savouring the sweetness of the actual cake.

This is the best cake I've ever tasted in my life.

I then take a piece and feed her some and she grins. We both hug each other tightly.

"Thank you." I whisper into her ear.

She just flashes me with a big smile before shoving more cake into my mouth, making me half choke and half laugh.

"Who even made this cake?" I ask her curiously, wondering who made this heavenly masterpiece of cake.

"Aunt Jonah." (I know it's a boy's name, it's an inside joke that I had to include lmao)

"I gotta thank her tomorrow. This is so good!" I stuff myself with more of this deliciousness, Y/bff/n laughs while taking a video of me. I shoot her a glare but she smiles innocently.

Soon everyone gets a slice of cake and the evening becomes chill, some people in conversations and others dancing to music. Others had already left as it was a school night, Thursday, but a few close friends remained.

I sat in the corner after talking to some friends and check my phone as I just got a text.

Lucas Babyy: Meet me outside ;)

Me: Okay babe x

I smile and walk over to Y/bff/n to give her one last hug before I tell her that I have to go somewhere.

"Have fun!" She winks playfully, "and oh, don't forget to use protection!"

"Don't worry, I WILL!" I giggle and walk outside to the front door.