Meeting the Dobre Family with Lucas

Y/n's POV:

"Can I open my eyes now?" I chided Lucas.

"Okay, yeah." I open my eyes and look down at the kitchen counter and see 2 plane tickets. I gasp.

"We're going to Maryland!" I babble excitedly. Lucas wraps me in a tight hug.

"Yep and you're finally gonna meet the Dobre family." He kisses my cheek.

I turn my head to him. "I can't wait." I smile and give him a long kiss.

"My parents are gonna love you." He says, our foreheads pressed against each other.

"I don't know." I bite my lip, looking at the floor.

"Hey," Lucas whispers softly, tilting my chin up to meet his eyes, "I love you and so will my family, okay?"

"Okay." I smile.

                                                     *****

*Outside Maryland Airport*

"Okay, Darius is coming to get us. But before he comes, I need to warn you of a few things."

I raise my eyebrows but stay silent. Lucas continues.

"First of all, don't believe anything my brothers tell you, they're going to tell you stupid stuff about me, especially Darius."

I laugh.

"Don't compliment my mum too much on her cooking because then she'll keep feeding us all and if she finds out that you can cook, she'll never leave you alone. Also, Marcus told Dari that we, um, do things so he'll be on the lookout to catch us and tease us to death so feel free to slap him when you want. Cyrus is on the safe side so If you need anything, ask him. So yeah that's about it."

"Okay." I widen my eyes and bite my lip. Lucas puts his hands on my shoulders in reassurance.

"Babe, Just relax." I nod and he gives me a hug.

I sigh.

I can do this.

A car beeps in front of us. "That'll be Dari, come on." Lucas grabs my hand and we walk to the black Range Rover with our suitcases in tow. A tall, tanned, muscled boy comes out of the car with his sleek aviators.

Damn Darius.

"Hi, I'm Darius. You must be y/n, nice to meet you." He says while we shake hands. I smile shyly and say 'hi'.

"Hey bro." Lucas and Darius man hug and the attention comes back to me.

"I've heard alot about you, cutie." Darius winks at me. I blush and bite my lip. Only Neels calls me cutie but I guess I'll let this pass.

Darius puts the suitcases in the boot of the car while Lucas opens the car door for me. I slide in and he comes in beside me. Darius goes to the driver seat and starts the engine. We put our seatbelts on and Darius starts driving. I look out the window, admiring the view while Lucas and Darius chat. After a while, the car is silent.

"So, Darius tell me abit about yourself." I give him a smile from the mirror.

"Uh, okay You can call me Dari, by the way.." He clears his throat dramatically. "Alright, I'm Darius and I'm 20 years old. I work at our family Gym as an instructor. I love dancing, gymnastics and swimming. Also, I have 3 annoying brothers." he concluded.

Lucas rolls his eyes while smiling. I laugh and Dari grins.

"That's it from me. But I've heard things about you." Darius wiggles his eyebrows.