Awkward Situations with the Twins

A/N: Thanks to JennaAcierno for this idea!
Let's pretend they have a sister, okay?

Lucas' POV:

My sister, Y/n, just came back from the store and I was hoping she bought us food.

"Hey, Y/n. Did you get us food?" I walk to the bag but she grabs the bag away from my grip.

"NO! Don't touch the bag, Lucas." She acts weirdly, like she's hiding something and now I want to know what's in that bag.

"What's in the bag, Y/n?" I raise an eyebrow and block her from the stairs.

She groans and tries to shove me away. "Go away, Lucas! It's none of your business."

I stay put and cross my arms, waiting for an answer.

She rolls her eyes at me and shouts, "Mom! Lucas is annoying me!"

I panic and tell her to shut up but it's too late because mom starts shouting at me from the kitchen.

"LUCAS! STOP IT AND COME HERE!"

I glare at her while she smirks and I grab the bag from her hands before she can protest. I put my hand in and take out the items.

I immediately start blushing and feel so bad when I realise they're pads. Y/n is red and looks like she wants to kill me with her bare hands.

I mumble a 'sorry', still blushing, and she shoots daggers at me before taking the bag and storming upstairs.

I walk to the kitchen where my Mom is waiting.

Marcus POV:

I walk out of my room and head to the toilet because I suddenly feel the urge to pee. I turn the doorknob but the toilet is locked, so someone must be in there.

My legs start to wiggle and I try to hold it in. I knock on the door a few times and tell the person inside to hurry up.

A few seconds later, y/n walks out with a scowl and goes to her room and slams the door.

Damn, someone's moody.

I run into the bathroom and quickly lock the door before I pee. After I'm done, I wash my hands and causally look around the room when I spot some blood on the tissues in the bin. I frown and then remember y/n was here before me, what if she got hurt?

I race out of the bathroom and walk into y/n's room where she's sitting on the bed, listening to her favourite band, Why Don't We.

"What, Marcus?" She pauses her music and looks at me.

"Are you hurt?" I ask worriedly.

"Why would I be?" She frowns at me.

"I saw blood on the tissues and you were in there last."

Her face has an expression that I can't read. "It's nothing."

I walk over to her.

"Y/n, if you got into a fight or something, you better tell me or.." she cuts me off, "Marcus, it's nothing! Just go!"

"But y/n, the blood--" She rolls her eyes and says bluntly, turning red, "I'M ON MY BLOODY PERIOD, GOD SAKE! FIRST LUCAS AND NOW YOU! JUST LEAVE!" She pushes me away and I turn red and nod my head, speechless and suddenly feeling very awkward.

I close the door behind me and walk downstairs where I see Lucas on his phone.

"Bro, I feel so bad. I embarrassed y/n. I didn't know she was on her...thing." Lucas shakes his head in shame.

I sigh. "Same bro, we got to make it up to her." I ruffle my hair.

"Why don't we (haha I can't help it) take her out for ice cream, that'll make her feel better. Right?" I suggest, getting up.

"Yeah, girls love ice cream. C'mon." I follow him upstairs and we knock on y/n's door.

"What?" She shouts from inside.

We enter sheepishly and she glares at us from her bed.

"What do you want now?"

"We came here to apologise, I'm sorry." I say and pout at her.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too, y/n. We wanted to make it up to you..." Lucas starts and I finish his sentence.

"So we wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out for some ice cream."

She looks at us both with an unreadable expression and then sighs and gets up. We cheer and give her a hug and she laughs for the first time today.

"Okay, I forgive you guys." She grins and kiss her on her cheeks, glad to see out little sister smiling again.

A/N: Did ya like that? Also don't forget to check out my new books.