Tell Me a Lie (Marcus)

A.N: It's going to say 4 guys but I added Neels in it as an extra person so don't be confused when he pops out of nowhere lmao.

"And well there must've been a time I was the reason for that smile..."

Your POV:

It's been an extremely long day at work.

I was so tired and frustrated with my new boss, who seemed to pick on everything I did, but it was Friday and so I was excited to get home and spend time with 4 crazy, fun boys I love. I'd been living with the Dobre brothers for a while now, so they were basically family.

I had a special spot for Marcus though, there was just something about him I loved. I wanted to be more than friends but I knew that wasn't possible.

I finally arrived home. I practically leap out of my car in relief. I pull my keys out of my pocket and unlock the door. I happily opened the door.

"Y/N?!" I heard voices shout from the living room. I smiled and walked in.

"Hey boys!" I smile.

"Hey!" They grinned back. But Marcus just got up, walked into his room and shut the door. This worried you.

"What happened with him?" I ask, concerned.

"Who, Marcus? Ah, it's nothing! Just a bad day that's all." Cyrus answers smiling

. "Oh? Uhm.. So how did your guys' day go, then?" I said walking into the kitchen with them following closely behind. They sat at the breakfast bar while I got things out of the fridge.

"Well my day was exciting!" Dari chirruped. "I just sat around doing nothing all day!" He added sarcastically. I shook my head playfully and giggled at him.

"Well I actually went out for a bit..." said Lucas.

"You what?!" Asked Dari raising his eyebrows and shaking his head in disapproval.

"Ah! Thanks for the invite Lucas!" Said Cyrus. "I just stayed at home and raided the fridge." He added laughing.

"Mhhmmm...Yeah, well that's evident, Cy!" I laugh, staring into my practically empty fridge.

"What about you, Neels?" I say walking over to the oven and preheating it.

"Ah, nothing much just same old." He says.

"And what is 'the same old' Neels?" I laugh.

Damn, that boy was mysterious alright.

He laughs. "Nah, I just saw Cindy for a little bit!" He says.

"Ooohhhhh!!" Dari, Lucas and Cy tease him.

"Oh, awesome! Glad you enjoyed your day then!" I laugh, bending down to put dinner in the oven.

"How was work then?" Lucas asked cheerfully.

"Horrible!" I shout, standing up straight and startling them a bit.

"Your boss?" Asked Cyrus, raising an eyebrow.

I sigh. "Yup! And you know what? These heels didn't help much either!" I say, chucking my heels across the room.

"You know what I've always wanted to try?" Dari asks, grinning as he runs towards my heels and puts them on his feet. I roll your eyes and sigh at his playfulness.

"Darius Dobre, I swear-" He cuts me off as he struts back into the kitchen with 'fake-model-attempt' kind of walk. The boys and I laugh at Dari's sassiness.

"Oh look at me! I'm Y/n and my life is so hard 'cause I need to walk in heels all day and deal with my big mean boss!" Dari says in a girly, mocking voice that causes Lucas to laugh so hard he falls off his chair.