Love at First Sight with Marcus (Request)

This is for you x : @hecallmecoffe

A/N: This is extremely long so I suggest you grab a drink and some popcorn.

Alissa's POV:

I am so excited! Today, the new Team 10 member was coming to stay with us and the best thing about it was that she is my best friend!

Her name is Johneé and she's been my best friend since forever but I moved to LA a year ago and I haven't seen her since.

I know that she loves photography and she does a little bit of modelling. She's also done some acting in some YouTube movies so she really is talented.

So I convinced Jake and Nick to bring her onto the Team after they've interviewed her a few times on Skype and they thought she could be our new Photographer.

Anyways, enough with the babbling, I have to clean my room and make space for Johneé because she is going to share a room with me since her flight lands at 4pm and it was 2pm right now.

"Yo, Alissa are you doing spring cleaning or something?" Lucas pops his head in at the door.

I frown at him.

"The new Team 10 member is coming today! And she's my best friend!" I yell at him and he grimaces at my loud voice.

"Okay, okay. I forgot, chill!"

I shake my head at him. He grins sheepishly before leaving.

I carry on cleaning while I sing along to my music.

Johneé's POV:

I walk out of the LAX airport, pushing my luggage cart infront of me to the pickup area.

I was so nervous and happy at the same time. It was like a dream come true, living in LA and doing my own thing with my best friend.

Nick was coming to pick me up so I held my phone in my hand,waiting for his text.

It was my first time meeting all the Team 10 members so I wanted to make a good first impression. So I wore something casual; a white crop hoodie, some high waisted denim jeans and my Adidas superstars. I did my hair into 2 dutch braids and had my Raybans on.

Lets just say that I look damn good.

Suddenly a car beeps and I look over to see Nick waving at me. I smile as he walks over and greets me with a hug.

"Nice to finally meet you, Johneé." he says with his cool British accent.

"Nice to meet you too, Nick."

"Did you have a nice flight?" he asks while loading my luggage in the boot.

"Yep, First Class was awesome. Thanks to you." I put in the last bag and we both close the boot.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that because living at this house will be like hell." He jokes, opening the passenger door for me.

"Thanks, I think I can handle it, it can't be that bad." We put on our seatbelts and he starts driving.

"All I'm saying is, don't let your guard down. Literally no one is safe when you live with a bunch of pranksters." Nick advises and then he tells me the kind of pranks that Jake and the others have done.

Then we finally reach the house.

"You go ahead, I'm bringing your stuff." Nick says and points to the house across the road.

I gasp when I see the garage covered in sticky notes and 2 boys with a camera. They must be the Dobre Twins that Alissa told me about.

One of them turns to me and I swear I feel my heart beat 10 times faster as our eyes meet.