You Find Lucas in Your Bed

A/N: 34K reads and 1.7K votes (30/10/17) YAYAYAYAY!!!!

Song: Ain't my fault by Zara Larsson

Your POV:

The white light shone across your closed eyelids. A slight breeze passed over your face and it lightly tickled you as it continued to travel. You yawned once as your eyes opened and closed trying to adjust to being awake. The light was too much to take in just before waking up so you turned your whole body sideways.

You blinked once again before finally really opening your eyes. It takes a second for your eyes to adjust and once they do you immediately start laughing. At having just woken up, your laugh is scratchy and weak but teeming with amusement nonetheless. Clear hazel eyes blink wearily at the intrusion as Lucas Dobre, also known as the boy lying down beside you, gives you a confused look. You take one look at his face before beginning to giggle again as you remembered last night's events.

***

"Crunch, Crunch, Crunch," were the only sounds you heard as the lights began to dim and the opening credits began to roll in.

"Crunch, Crunch, Crunch," you heard again and you were beginning to feel a little irritated. The sound was someone chewing what appeared to be small animal bones from behind you.

For a beat nothing happened and you relaxed back in your comfortable seat as the movie began. It wasn't complete silence, you still heard the other noises you expected to hear at a cinema but thankfully no more of that damn crunching!

You were finally starting to get captured in the plot of the movie when it started again.

"Crunch, Crunch, Crunch,"

Your jaw clenched in annoyance but you were going to let it go. You would not let your temper control you. Not again.

"Crunch, Crunch, Crunch."

"Why don't you chew any louder, I can still kind of hear the movie," you hiss at the person behind you without turning around.

The chewing immediately stopped after your words and although you felt a little bad, you were glad to be able to listen to the movie.

Unexpectedly, you hear a rustling behind you before a body plops itself onto the seat accompanying yours. You turn you head to stare at the incredibly cute guy sitting next to you. His torso was covered by a dark hoodie and you could barely make out his features. You knew he was handsome though because of the brief grin he shot you as he settled onto his seat. You were about to warn him about the loud chewer behind you, purely being considerate after all, until he reached into his popcorn bad and began to chew.

"Chew,"

Your eyes widened.

"Chew,"

They got bigger.

"Chew,"

They were about to fall out of their sockets by this point.

"You!" you hiss at him as he continues chewing deliberately.

He grins at you before turning back to the movie but not before sending you a playful wink.

Your lips purse into an unwilling smile. This guy had nerve. You had to give him that.

You turn your attention back to the movie, an oldie about Robin Hood.

"I look like him," the guy next to you states as he begins chewing another mouthful of popcorn.

You wince at the sound of his chewing before snorting in disagreement. While the guy in the movie was really cute the boy next to you had him beat hands down.

"No seriously," he turned toward you and struck a serious pose, one the actor had just done. It looked as if he smelt something unpleasant.

You can't help but let out a small laugh before shaking your head negatively.

"There's no resemblance," you state with a smile. Your about to turn back to the movie but before you did you added almost offhandedly, "he has a cool mask."

"Well yeah but if I had a cool mask then we'd be twins," he responds proudly, probably because he got you talking to him.

You should have just rolled your eyes and let it go. But you didn't. Of course you didn't. You were Y/N and Y/N didn't back down.

"You want to test that theory?" you said instead as you both wore matching grins.

***

"Y/N" Lucas shook your shoulder as you continued to laugh, "What's so funny?"

You were about to respond but the second you looked at his face, the hysterics started all over again.

"You're hurting my ego here, Y/N," he said playfully while mock glaring at you.

As hard as you tried you couldn't stop laughing so instead you pointed to the mirror above your dresser. Lucas, fully dressed, scrambled out of bed to look at what had made you giggle uncontrollably.

"Guess we forgot to wipe it off huh?" he remarked as he finished staring at his face.

Your laughs increased as he turned his face towards you. The bottom half of his face was absolutely flawless but the rest was covered in large red strokes from a lipstick. It was supposed to look like a Robin Hood mask but let's just say you weren't an artist and there was a reason for that.

"It's not that funny!" he growled exasperatedly.

You howled with laughter as you watched the bottom half of his face match the color on the top half.

"Y/N!!"

A/N: Don't forget to vote and check out my books.

Love ya xx

- S